Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dipset's DJ had me mad. Nobody wanna hear Soulja Boy tonight fam.
You could tell dude wasn't ready to do a pre game battle with the other DJ. Boy probably opened up Spotify and clicked on a random playlist. I'm mad at the crowd for not booing his *** once that Soulja Boy crap dropped. That's how you start a fight in most clubs.

50 can always call Kidd Kidd and Rotimi.

Crazy how big the Unit got at one point only for 50 to have basically no relationship with any of those dudes now.

I wouldn't mind seeing 50 VS Game but I think 50 knows Game had a longer (not bigger) rap career.

I have zero interest in seeing those mostly washed up groups (minus the LOX). If I wanted to run through SP and DipSet's discography I would just stay at home and start playing songs that I liked from those respective groups. I have found that very rarely do live concerts deliver.
I was like 14 when the Dips were really popping so I never got to see them live.

It's worth it if Cam comes, but Cam already played me outta some bread a couple years back when he no showed to a concert in Milwaukee.

Cam is really Rico in real life. I just don't trust that fool.

Cam already played me outta some bread a couple years back when he no showed to a concert in Milwaukee.

Dipset messed up when they took forever to come to the stage;
trying to gain early control over things.

BrownPettyDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb.gif

The Lox weren't playing and it pissed em off. It was only right what happened
after that.

I was like 14 when the Dips were really popping so I never got to see them live.

It's worth it if Cam comes, but Cam already played me outta some bread a couple years back when he no showed to a concert in Milwaukee.

Cam is really Rico in real life. I just don't trust that fool.
Madness :smh:

Fam I had my girl there and all that ****. I think dude was on IG the same night in Colorado or some ****.

All love to Killa but he fell outta my top 10 after that ****. He promised a make up show and it never happened.

Even thinking about it now got me like man **** that tour.

I might not ever get to see Beans perform though, I've actually seen Freeway perform a couple times.

Not even sure who rocks with who in SP currently. Peedi damn near always by himself, and I believe Oschino and Beans ain't really tight.

Where's Neef? What's the deal with Chris?

I haven't seen or heard from Sparks in years.

Yayo would do it off the loyalty but Buck probably be to embarrassed to show up and Banks might need a BIG check to convince him.

Game showing up would be epic too but they didn't really make that many tracks with Game besides what's on his album.

G-Unit has a big catalog from mixtapes to albums and let's not forget how they dominated the airways during those 3 to 4 years.

Would be a interesting verzuz going up against The Lox.

Dipset stock went down last night, doubt they'll ever do another album.

Beans can barely speak now days since he lost a lung from that shooting in '15. Isn't Freeway going through some health problems as well? Not to mention whatever other issues might be going on with the rest of SP.

Beans can barely speak now days since he lost a lung from that shooting in '15. Isn't Freeway going through some health problems as well? Not to mention whatever other issues might be going on with the rest of SP.

The Lung thing makes me wanna see him more I have a feeling he ain't gonna be doing too many tours

I think Beans and NORE are doing a verzuz since they were talking about it on Drink Champs...

NORE was telling Beans only way he'll do it if Beans doesn't play any tracks with Jay-Z:rofl:

Last edited:

This.
No offense intended, but I have no desire to see Free and Beans live. The other dudes are nothing more than footnotes in Roc-A-Fella's history.
Never really got the hype with State Property at all.
Peedi was unique, but I was never anticipating hearing an entire Peedi Crakk project.
I have seen the LOX in concert within the last couple years, so that wouldn't be mandatory for me either.
Especially given the magic that I was able to witness last night from the comfort of my own.
They wouldn't be able to replicate that.
Dipset being present wouldn't interest me either.
I am not interested in seeing Cam not care about anything, Juelz struggling to retain his dentures, nor witnessing Jim do his best impersonation of an old-head pretending he's not washed and out of touch.

Not even sure who rocks with who in SP currently. Peedi damn near always by himself, and I believe Oschino and Beans ain't really tight.

Where's Neef? What's the deal with Chris?

I haven't seen or heard from Sparks in years.

They were just in VA minus O and Sparks. I can't remember if Crack was there.

Chris and Neef are good, they've been on Big Face Gary's pod pretty often. I think Neef was just up there last week and Chris showed up.

saw freeway live recently he's not bad but beans cant even rap anymore no breath control and the voice is all off

Naw zeek was appreciated last night..he played his role
If playing his role entails him being a glorified weed carrier/pink horsepower distributor then yeah, you're right.
he served absolutely no purpose last night.
the comic relief he was known for was of no use when his camped was getting smacked around with timeless records and verses.
all his jokes fell flat. truthfully, him and that camp as a whole, have always been cornballs.
they got a long overdue humbling last night on the world's stage.
and the worst part of it all is that the fractures within that camp were on full display, and they probably won't even be better off after the shared spanking they took pause.
the rhinestone/swagger raps have always been hollow, and it showed glaringly last night.

Always wished I could find a version of that Chest 2 Chest freestyle without Clue. I know they did it specifically for his tape but as I got older Clue yapping on **** became more annoying to me.

If playing his role entails him being a glorified weed carrier/pink horsepower distributor then yeah, you're right.
he served absolutely no purpose last night.
the comic relief he was known for was of no use when his camped was getting smacked around with timeless records and verses.
all his jokes fell flat. truthfully, him and that camp as a whole, have always been cornballs.
they got a long overdue humbling last night on the world's stage.
and the worst part of it all is that the fractures within that camp were on full display, and they probably won't even be better off after the shared spanking they took pause.
the rhinestone/swagger raps have always been hollow, and it showed glaringly last night.

Y'all are taking this way too serious for some **** free

Y'all are weirdos...the internet is always going to internet

Dudes puffing out their chest calling dudes cornballs over a concert

Back
Top Bottom