Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This ***** want Durk attention so bad. :rofl:
this is why ppl wear headphones when podcasting
headphones allows you to hear how unlistenable the audio is when you talk over each other

LOL @ lox/dipset acting like they're in THE garden. it's the garden... theater

why jimmy the only trey thats still free...

Ak doing the 3 hour joe rogan formula i see

Last edited:
Y'all are taking this way too serious for some **** free

Y'all are weirdos...the internet is always going to internet

Dudes puffing out their chest calling dudes cornballs over a concert
"The Internet is going to Internet"
-----quote by some bozo on the Internet who has been a faithful member on a message board for 18 years.

lol, I didn't address you at all.
pull your skirt down.
the antics WERE corny.

Yall remember this classic when Beans went "full gangsta?"...

QuarterlyAmpleKagu-size_restricted.gif

FailingColossalEwe-size_restricted.gif
Boy's start acting crazy on dem yerc 30's :smh:

Peedi was very uncomfortable!

Because you're ranting and raving about dudes who would smack the **** out of you

Based on what evidence?
Who has Jim, Juelz, or Cam ever smacked lol?
Jim is an alleged informant who got chased out the Rucker.
You dying for that eagle chain.
I'm doing a disservice to myself by engaging you instead of inviting you to eat a frank like I should.

Last edited:
Based on what evidence?
You dying for that eagle chain.
I'm doing a disservice to myself by engaging you instead of inviting you to eat a frank like I should.
You win, Un Kasa.

but you're calling others cornballs :lol:

200.gif

Fam I had my girl there and all that ****. I think dude was on IG the same night in Colorado or some ****.

All love to Killa but he fell outta my top 10 after that ****. He promised a make up show and it never happened.

Even thinking about it now got me like man **** that tour.

I might not ever get to see Beans perform though, I've actually seen Freeway perform a couple times.

Not even sure who rocks with who in SP currently. Peedi damn near always by himself, and I believe Oschino and Beans ain't really tight.

Where's Neef? What's the deal with Chris?

I haven't seen or heard from Sparks in years.
Man, Peedi better be there. How else will I be able to yell out lyrics in spanish.

I’m one of the few NYC cats who really never cared for Dipset like that outside of some Cam joints here and there. But I was definitely a Lox fan back then. Used to cop their albums first day, I had a D-Block shirt. My sister copped me a Why? T-shirt back in the day LOL. Seen them live a couple of times. There was no doubt in my mind Lox would win. What I didn’t anticipate was how bad Lox killed them. It’s like when Canibus battled Dizaster. I knew Canibus was going to lose, I just didn’t know it was going to be that ugly.

If playing his role entails him being a glorified weed carrier/pink horsepower distributor then yeah, you're right.
he served absolutely no purpose last night.
the comic relief he was known for was of no use when his camped was getting smacked around with timeless records and verses.
all his jokes fell flat. truthfully, him and that camp as a whole, have always been cornballs.
they got a long overdue humbling last night on the world's stage.
and the worst part of it all is that the fractures within that camp were on full display, and they probably won't even be better off after the shared spanking they took pause.
the rhinestone/swagger raps have always been hollow, and it showed glaringly last night.
zeke is the glue.

Based on what evidence?
I assume you're ignorant on the matter.

Jim would treat you like Maurice.

Cam would treat you like Queenzflip.

Juelz still need to protect his new teeth.

Crazy how the Mariah Honey Remix ended up being another nail in the coffin.

That song is fire too. Most of the Mariah and LOX remixes are.

“Bounce in the Lemon Range, skipppp in the Hummer Lime…”

juelz really set them dudes up to get slaughtered off of THOSE songs

Back
Top Bottom