Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all know you was listening to that new Ye. Magic33 Magic33 @Peep Game y'all knew the words too. Cheesin. Nasty :smh: Anyway, tremendous music *slaps knee* My guy, Kanye did it again. Hw knows how to make great music. The LeBron of Rhyme.
tenor - 2021-08-06T000247.273.gif

New Kanye, Nas, & Tinashe albums in the same night!? I'm high eating ice cream, raw cone that I'm allergic to in my face rn. It's only right. It's only right b/c it's a celebratory moment. This is the album release day of the year. The very best, the best of the best, nothing better. Now go rock w/ the music & love thy neighbor. It's okay to drop your shoulders. Go love the albums, & love ya time!

giphy (82).gif

:stoneface:

"Before you go to war know there's honor in praying, they'll be vomit on the toilet after last night. these ****** ball & they move yea they gotta be playing" Styles P

over/under for this tour is about 7 shows

These dudes are weird

I won't sit down with you, I'll just sit on the phone and talk with you and be in the same club with you

Why do these industry dudes even care about Turkey? It's rats all over.

s*** baffling bruh. That Grange kid paying these dudes MILLIONS to share space with that dude. I’m not fooled. Anyone who does interviews or press with 69, that lame kid grange is doling out millions. It’s clear as day

that ***** is the definition of a cancer, not ONE good thing added to this culture just continuous idiotic negative energy

When you don’t care about your culture (like most these hip hop fans) this is what you get. This s*** falls on the parents. These parents ain’t teach their kids nothing about rap music. Got they sons walking around with dyed hair and purses so, I see why these kids and adults allow a dude like 69 to be apart of hip hop....

When you don’t care about your culture (like most these hip hop fans) this is what you get. This s*** falls on the parents. These parents ain’t teach their kids nothing about rap music. Got they sons walking around with dyed hair and purses so, I see why these kids and adults allow a dude like 69 to be apart of hip hop....

while there are things I know I don’t get about current shh.. but how 69 and this dude are a thing, i will never get

1628259806919.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom