Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“streets is done”

6ix9ine is a clown but he’s also exposing some of these industry dudes in the process

I'm just sitting back laughing at everyone's favorite tough bang bang shoot em up ****** continuously engaging him. Why even have your brand associated with anything that guy has going on...unless you're in on the racket. I don't get it.

I'm starting to really believe what Durk said about they paying ****** to beef with him.

I'm just sitting back laughing at everyone's favorite tough bang bang shoot em up ****** continuously engaging him. Why even have your brand associated with anything that guy has going on...unless you're in on the racket. I don't get it.

I'm starting to really believe what Durk said about they paying ****** to beef with him.

Bruh, that paid beef hypothesis you’ve had, definitely has to be real at this point

Wouldn't even consider myself a Tyler fan but :pimp: :pimp:

Wale got criticized for doing this.... let’s see if Tyler gets the same. Again, rap fans, bloggers and the media are why dudes like him feel this way. Fickle rap fans.

hip hop in a nutshell. I’m not a Tyler fan. I’m a fan of his clothing brand though. His music aint for me

I believe Akademiks himself admitted this tho. So it’s no rumor or really even something not to believe. This was the formula before the snitching thing.

But they used to work hand in hand with rappers/labels. Mostly the SoundCloud type, lyrical lemonade and internet heavy younger rappers. And even Durk and them drill rappers engaged in it too.

Ak would post something. 6ix9ine would comment disrespectfully. There would be a response. And it would be a 24hr-48hr feedback loop of fake beef for followers, “clout” etc. All parties benefited from it.

It’s how 6ix9ine and Akademiks really started to run it up.

Back
Top Bottom