Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wack really ain't want to come in the room :smh:

Government have a whiteboard connecting the dots to who is who. The rainbow head cat literally lining them up all over again. Club house is the new bug in the room and these guys are willingly talking into the recorder.

Theres no reason to talk to a rat. Nothing good is gonna come from that. I listened to the Wack, Rat and 21 savage call and it went nowhere, nothing was discussed. It was all trollin from Wack and the rat. 21 was like "I'm not gonna do not fake gangsta ****" and I get that but bruh ignore these _'s all together. It's a waste of time. It's been way too much **** going with rappers for them to get dragged down by this same rat clown again and I don't know what Wack type **** on. All these rappers should be focused on other ****. 69 only purpose is to cause BS. He's living the rest of his life as a snitch, let him sit over there and rot.

str8drop str8drop why do some artist album sales/stream not reflect there ticket sales? At times you see it both ways. Some fans will not buy the music, but will show up to their shows & buy merch. Then you have artist that have considerably larger album sales/ streams big, but can't book a tour. What's the issue w/ them seemingly being unable to obtain stability w/ their audience?

Jim Jones be drinking that rainbow kool-aid

Gangs done put in all this work since the 1950s... imagine being exposed by a sus looking dude with rainbow hair, who clearly likes boys. That gang s*** was always stupid to me anyway
293CD54E-4617-4E09-B5E7-BB5AC9E7F3D6.jpeg

Theres no reason to talk to a rat. Nothing good is gonna come from that. I listened to the Wack, Rat and 21 savage call and it went nowhere, nothing was discussed. It was all trollin from Wack and the rat. 21 was like "I'm not gonna do not fake gangsta ****" and I get that but bruh ignore these _'s all together. It's a waste of time. It's been way too much **** going with rappers for them to get dragged down by this same rat clown again and I don't know what Wack type **** on. All these rappers should be focused on other ****. 69 only purpose is to cause BS. He's living the rest of his life as a snitch, let him sit over there and rot.

“The public should not even react to clown ****. Let him self destruct”

“The public should not even react to clown ****. Let him self destruct”

you know you my guy Crocket but in 2021 and beyond, with podcasts, youtube, IG gossip columns, etc. this not happening. The public seeks this drama even more so than in the past.

S*** really the National Inquirer

Funny seeing which NTer liked this post, yet always posts about/acknowledges that guy

Funny seeing which NTer liked this post, yet always posts about/acknowledges that guy

Show me a video or IG interview which I post of dude. I only comment AFTER he’s posted in here. Videos, articles, etc of Dude is constantly posted in here (never by me) and I’m just wondering why. Why are videos of dude always posted in here??? F*** that maggot without the “f”.

and Fat Joe's rant about Lil Nas X :smh:

We have too many clowns speaking for rap and rap artist. The most vocal ones are the biggest clowns.

Dude needs to worry about Bad Bunny, because dude doesn't seem too masculine either.

you know you my guy Crocket but in 2021 and beyond, with podcasts, youtube, IG gossip columns, etc. this not happening. The public seeks this drama even more so than in the past.

S*** really the National Inquirer

Dude is entertaining. I get why some of the public will tune in. That’s not what I’m discussing.

But like Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius was saying, simply ignoring him is the most effective way. 21 & Jim…..two guys who are relevant right now gave way more energy than him just popping **** with Wack on clubhouse or Akademiks. That **** would’ve ran it’s course and came and went. They giving more life to it, for what? :lol:

You simply don’t feed that. Now it’s turned into some more goofy ****.

Dude is entertaining. I get why some of the public will tune in. That’s not what I’m discussing.

But like Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius was saying, simply ignoring him is the most effective way. 21 & Jim…..two guys who are relevant right now gave way more energy than him just popping **** with Wack on clubhouse or Akademiks. That **** would’ve ran it’s course and came and went. They giving more life to it, for what? :lol:

dude definitely not entertaining. If That’s entertainment, the bar is pretty low. Dude has no redeeming qualities at all.

and Fat Joe's rant about Lil Nas X :smh:

We have too many clowns speaking for rap and rap artist. The most vocal ones are the biggest clowns.

Dude needs to worry about Bad Bunny, because dude doesn't seem too masculine either.

Bad Bunny and that Ozuna dude definitelyyyyyyy are the type :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they say Spanish folks be accepting so, idk

Edit: I see the bad bunny dude did a full on drag video so yeah. Whatever

Last edited:

Jim Jones been giving that clown attention since the onset. Heck, they rep the same gang. He linked to that dude forever. Whether he wants to admit it or not. He co-signed dude. He can’t ever take that back.

Back
Top Bottom