Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hold up, like they say depends on the crowd. But if Em bust out mixtapes, you really think Em getting washed against, Kendrick, Thug and Future. Don’t like the white boy all you want, Slim Shady Lp, Marshall LP, Eminem Show, don’t care if you bump it now. Em in 3 rounds.

Those 3 guys have been out a decade, and still relevant with the core of hip hop fan base, and then some. All are mainstream. And have real hits that resonate to this day. Right now.

Eminem has been mostly an exclusively white artist since then. And name dropped as “respected” amongst the traditional hip hop core. But they aren’t listening to him. Oh, And Eastern Europe I guess. They go krazy for Em in the Eastern Bloc :lol:

The smirk on Bey’s face always has me dying :lol:
IMG_328FCBB01D3C-1.jpeg

Em gotta face a n— like Canibus or Immortal Technique. Maybe RZA.

Doom vs Em would’ve been a good battle

(I wouldn’t watch any of these btw. Not my crowd)

low frequency conversations :smh:

Thug, Future & Kendrick(?) are indeed washing the white boy tho
All this would do is go like 8 Mile in a Verzuz setting against most rappers if Em plays absolutely non of his musical contributions after 2013. I get that he's trash now, but stop it. Ma is a true MC, so I know he'll play this record at the appropriate time and magic.

Edit- wrong thread but Ima leave it cause this ***** be jamming.
Brent got some competition. Phabo up next. You heard it here first.

Last edited:
That man ain't swimming in Brent's sewage drain. Pick a better victim :lol: :smh:

Stop it. :lol: I rock with Brent heavy, but that last project was just alright and that last joint with Drake was some mid. I'm betting the house on Phabo. Listen to the album and get back with me.
Album has great sequencing btw.

Back
Top Bottom