Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Stop it. :lol: I rock with Brent heavy, but that last project was just alright and that last joint with Drake was some mid. I'm betting the house on Phabo. Listen to the album and get back with me.
Album has great sequencing btw.

I'm not even tryna take your house.

Roll up with a shorty and throw a couple his joints on.
Y'all vibing. :pimp:

Ima peep. I Got 1 for you too. devin morrison does his own production too:pimp:

Last edited:
I'm not even tryna take your house.

Brent is fire as well. You can listen and appreciate more than one artist :lol:

Ima peep. I Got 1 for you too. devin morrison does his own production too:pimp:

Bet! I just ate an edible and got some new headphones.
I'm bout to peep dude music and let you know.

All this would do is go like 8 Mile in a Verzuz setting against most rappers if Em plays absolutely non of his musical contributions after 2013. I get that he's trash now, but stop it. Ma is a true MC, so I know he'll play this record at the appropriate time and magic.

Em would mess around and play stuff like F a c k, *** Like That, and Not Afraid

Last edited:
Akademiks ain’t make nobody man. Them chi raq dudes made HIM. He’d still be rutgers undergrad right now if he wasn’t such a d*** rider.

Can’t believe him and Charlemagne have an opinion. Keef was huge in 2012-2015 before a Akademiks was a thing. Clown world

Ak stole from Boxden threads :lol:. That **** was already viral. He put viral threads in video talking form with a montage of pictures. Way after the fact for people late. Keef n em was already up and popping before Akademiks decided to cover it.

What AK did do, is magnify beef and gang violence. If anything, Kollege Kidd and Fake shoredrive helped Keef and that scene truthfully.

Last edited:
Ak stole from Boxden threads :lol:. That **** was already viral. He put viral threads in video talking form with a montage of pictures. Way after the fact for people late. Keef n em was already up and popping before Akademiks decided to cover it.

What AK did do, is magnify beef and gang violence. If anything, Kollege Kidd and Southshoredrive helped Keef and that scene truthfully.

The gang violence and beef is why we know/like some of these ****** though. It ain’t for the music because a lot of these ****** been putting out trash. I agree he didn’t make Keef but he definitely has kept him afloat. Keef could have fell off the face of the earth after Faneto… We still talk about him and he honestly hasn’t had a hit in over 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom