Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

876E6E31-DD4D-4DDA-9814-05DB7B852CB9.jpeg

Why would you take away groups he put together and made stars? This like when people say "if you take away his championships..."

:rofl:

JD asking to be stomped out.

Puff gonna **** around and cheat and play 6 songs every turn.

:lol: Y'all sound crazy talking about take away this and that just so it could be more fair for JD.

Nobody said it'll make it fairer lol I'm saying yall giving credit to Puff like it wouldn't be JD himself against a whole team :lol:

Funny thing is JD would still hold his own against that team

People aren't realizing that Puff initially put it out that he wanted to go at JD when this Verzuz thing started. JD, being the true musician he is, essentially responded with, "let's take it to the stage." Now, Puff, being the true showman & master promoter he is, is trying to bait him into a "battle" on his terms. This isn't about just Hip Hop records. They're both Hip Hop artists, so the spirit of it all will be Hip Hop. But, this is a MUSIC celebration.

Diddy would win, just a few flowers for JD here though

Surprised no Usher mention in here when it comes to JD…it was almost over for him before My Way saved his career. JD also put the bug in his ear to write about the bad things in relationships which resulted in Confessions.

Life in 1472 had the pop and street number ones, Sweetheart and Money Ain’t A Thang.

First time I heard Pusha T on wax was JD album instructions, ‘Let’s Talk About It’

Funniest thing about Puff calling out Dre is that Dre produced Mary J Blige's biggest record

Like when Joe played Pun's record Diddy will do the same thing 3-6 times

Diddy would win, just a few flowers for JD here though

Surprised no Usher mention in here when it comes to JD…it was almost over for him before My Way saved his career. JD also put the bug in his ear to write about the bad things in relationships which resulted in Confessions.

Life in 1472 had the pop and street number ones, Sweetheart and Money Ain’t A Thang.

First time I heard Pusha T on wax was JD album instructions, ‘Let’s Talk About It’

Yea, JD said in an interview once that the whole Confessions album concept was based on something he was going through in his personal life

Back
Top Bottom