Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Though I don't agree w/ his views, this is an amazing song. Pure art here w/ a divisive message. Love the guy, but he gets on my nerves. Even It's how its pronounced, would look cooler, would be more exotic white, and I just realized I've been absolutely wrong for my views on how he spells his name. That's some white supremacist racist ****, and I apologize for every time I've spread that message. That's your name, so spell it how you spell and say it how you say it. I was wrong.

I'm keeping this gif here b/c imagine where I was about to go :lol:
twerk the trouble away.gif

Boosie needs to invest in a proper IT team :lol:

stillshiyab

Ok I’m giving my review. It was cool… I feel like it was rushed. There was a lot of unnecessary scenes and a lot of things left out that would have explained so much. Like, who was the couple that you walked in having sex, on? And who was the girl who kept talking to you about staying in school? Why was that first dude killed by Ivy crew? Why did your lawyer say “no further questions”, after appealing to the jury? And why didn’t you show when you got signed? You went from being in the yard selling drugs, to moving in a mansion. We never saw how you met Webbie. The only time your actual music career was shown was when you met your BM. You didn’t even mention that you were a huge rapper at the time when your uncle got out of prison and you gave him $10k, and you were VERY BIG then! Then, we know you can’t be recharged for the crimes you were acquitted on but you did lightweight confess to murder. We all know Marlow Mike was your shooter and it’s fckd up that he lost his whole life for you, and you out here living your best life. I also wanna know why the hit on bleek was called? You seem to regret that one. I hope that helped you to control your temper better. Whatever it was, you know it wasn’t worth it. Overall, I’ll give the movie 4.5 out of 10 stars.

Last edited:
Boosie needs to invest in a proper IT team :lol:

stillshiyab

Ok I’m giving my review. It was cool… I feel like it was rushed. There was a lot of unnecessary scenes and a lot of things left out that would have explained so much. Like, who was the couple that you walked in having sex, on? And who was the girl who kept talking to you about staying in school? Why was that first dude killed by Ivy crew? Why did your lawyer say “no further questions”, after appealing to the jury? And why didn’t you show when you got signed? You went from being in the yard selling drugs, to moving in a mansion. We never saw how you met Webbie. The only time your actual music career was shown was when you met your BM. You didn’t even mention that you were a huge rapper at the time when your uncle got out of prison and you gave him $10k, and you were VERY BIG then! Then, we know you can’t be recharged for the crimes you were acquitted on but you did lightweight confess to murder. We all know Marlow Mike was your shooter and it’s fckd up that he lost his whole life for you, and you out here living your best life. I also wanna know why the hit on bleek was called? You seem to regret that one. I hope that helped you to control your temper better. Whatever it was, you know it wasn’t worth it. Overall, I’ll give the movie 4.5 out of 10 stars.

Movie was rushed like ****. Kinda disappointed tbh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom