Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This man is the Numba 1 Liar

For what it’s worth, these plaques don’t confirm ****. He had those custom made. They’re missing the hologram from the industry to confirm those sales. So someone at his label makes a few calls and then that shows up.

He out of his mind to think we would believe he gave three rappers a billion. Wayne was just suing him for like 80-100 mil. Drake was signed to like four or five different labels and groups. So universal didn’t even give him 1.2 bil.

If I had to guess, Nicki, Wayne and Drake probably around 60-70 mil sold combined and the rest of cash money probably 20-30 mil combined.

AppropriateScentedBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

This man is the Numba 1 Liar

For what it’s worth, these plaques don’t confirm ****. He had those custom made. They’re missing the hologram from the industry to confirm those sales. So someone at his label makes a few calls and then that shows up.

He out of his mind to think we would believe he gave three rappers a billion. Wayne was just suing him for like 80-100 mil. Drake was signed to like four or five different labels and groups. So universal didn’t even give him 1.2 bil.

If I had to guess, Nicki, Wayne and Drake probably around 60-70 mil sold combined and the rest of cash money probably 20-30 mil combined.
Beatrice :smokin

Tell me how I just finished playing side b and then go on IG and see this ad. I never cared to even look up what mask he had on :lol:

Screenshot_20210925-232437.jpg

Back
Top Bottom