Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Chopped and Screwed albums were def appreciated. Some songs on Carter 1 chopped and Screwed turned classic songs into legendary status especially Birdman Jr and that Cash Money millionaire song. I'm a muh muh Mack a pi pi pimp, I sp p puh spit out shrimp:smh::smh::wow:

The dude that he shouted out for doing 10 gave him the "man leave me outta this" look and dipped out of frame :rofl:

You can tell 69 is their ATM. Someone will check him, its not a matter of IF but more so WHEN.

To think LA is sweet is wild. I guess they have a plug on firearms in LA because nobody's flying with the tool. I
don't understand why he's so ignorant. Like do you really think you're untouchable? Some of the most hardcore
gangsters got lit up easily, he might need a history lesson.

Tired of all the social media ****. Really get at someone if there’s a problem. I guess we’ll see this weekend.

Was just driving and on the radio, they doing #OneGottaGo on 92.Q right now.

It’s between Jeezy, Gotti & Gucci. Never seen callers so conflicted in my life before :rofl:

U Gotta Feel Me was ****in trash, smh. His previous two albums were so much better.

Flip was definitely the biggest name in Houston, I will never get tired of I Can Do Dat.

Lil' O popped before Flip though? Back Back was 2000 I think but that was his only hit. Flip was huge for a few years. He doesn't get his credit.

The run after Flip in Houston had some great music but it was short

I wouldn’t really say he blew before Flip, just had a couple local songs (including one with OG Destiny’s Child), but Back Back was playing for a loooooong time locally before it hit nationally. He also didn’t make a video for that song til more than a year later. I remember seeing it on Rap City like “:stoneface: :lol:

So if All Star Weekend comes and go and don't nothing happen to son...do it mean that "LA ain't real"?

Or will it mean that none of the "real ******" out there give a FLYING **** about son and they not about to send wolves at a ***** they don't have real problems with just to put on a show for ****** on the internet who DON'T live that lifestyle but wanna "watch" it like a movie :lol:

I swear...the Trump playbook is the TRICK BAG right now. Lavar's reached in it...and now this kid is. This ***** don't have actual real problems with anyone :lol: He purposely makes these little videos to infuriate people and keep his name buzzing...and it works every time.

Trick Trick said it best...

:lol: I think so too but I hope not. I do wanna see him get knocked out tho :lol:
Same.

Like whoever knocked out xxx

giphy (2).gif

Back
Top Bottom