Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So if All Star Weekend comes and go and don't nothing happen to son...do it mean that "LA ain't real"?

Or will it mean that none of the "real *****s" out there give a FLYING **** about son and they not about to send wolves at a ***** they don't have real problems with just to put on a show for *****s on the internet who DON'T live that lifestyle but wanna "watch" it like a movie :lol:

I swear...the Trump playbook is the TRICK BAG right now. Lavar's reached in it...and now this kid is. This ***** don't have actual real problems with anyone :lol: He purposely makes these little videos to infuriate people and keep his name buzzing...and it works every time.

Trick Trick said it best...

hate is the new love

trump
lavar
kim k
tekashi
lil pump and mumble rap in general
bhad babie
the kardashians
boonk/fatboy sse type content

everything people claim to hate is flourishing because only attention matters now with social media and public figures

Asking for it

Yeah he aint pulling up to no hood La Familia ain't messin with him and the Bloods ain't either and he for surely not going to kick it around Crips with that flag he's in a pull up to a club or somewhere with hella security and be like yeah I'm really out here was good or hes gonna pay that bag $$$.

King lil g killed it
****** with that rainbow hair that **** is fruity
Same.

Like whoever knocked out xxx

giphy (2).gif
:wow:
Homie ran full speed and smacked him :rofl:

lol watch YG or Nipsey or Game get involved

Game is hiding from pedo charges as well so he probably likes 69, nip and yg have too many connections in NYC to entertain this dude or entertain any type of regional beef because of him

hate is the new love

trump
lavar
kim k
tekashi
lil pump and mumble rap in general
bhad babie
the kardashians
boonk/fatboy sse type content

everything people claim to hate is flourishing because only attention matters now with social media and public figures

Mayweather the first dude that comes to mind when I think of this dynamic.

Asking for it

This is embarrassing

I wonder about this generation.

Why even have it so you have to fly out 20 or 30 dudes with you. And still, that's their home turf. You aren't outnumbering them.

You're supposed to be enjoying your fame and money, not having to watch your back everywhere you go and worry what might pop off at a club. You have incidents at clubs and it will mess up your money.

Krusty isn't only a clown the way he looks, but how he carries himself.

I'm separating him from New York, he's from Brooklyn. The other boroughs aren't claiming him.

Interesting tidbit

http://variety.com/2018/politics/news/darlene-love-mary-wilson-classics-act-1202700035/

Older artist aren't getting paid from streaming and radio spins for songs prior to 72

Another way labels are getting over

If artists aren't getting paid for those plays on the publishing side, labels may not be getting paid on them on the master side either.

Unless someone actually buys the release.

Article makes it seem like it's the streaming services and radio that really win in this case for not having to pay out.

lol watch YG or Nipsey or Game get involved

Son is in Houston claiming he was in LA :lol:.
Jimmy Boy the jewelry left a comment telling him to bring his car back so he could pick up his daughter.
Straight bozo. So many gang bangers on this dude head. Just stay yo *** in NY.

Cole aka Cockroach

If artists aren't getting paid for those plays on the publishing side, labels may not be getting paid on them on the master side either.

Unless someone actually buys the release.

Article makes it seem like it's the streaming services and radio that really win in this case for not having to pay out.

The labels get their cut, it's the artist that isn't. The labels negotiate deals with the satellite, radio and streaming services individually to make sure they get their money.

I think it's dirty that the artist that need it the most aren't getting it. They might not have medical insurance and might be getting minimal social security.

I just unfollowed Martin, he was posting too much dumb **** and now he finally posts some **** I like.

YG song hard as ****, I'm feeling that.

That MTV show look dumb as ****, that **** look fake as hell.

Back
Top Bottom