Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ashton Sanders is considered one the top actors in his generation group so people saying he’s this bad in this role makes it extra :lol: I haven’t watch the show

He seems very one dimensional and robotic. In every movie it seems to be him and I never forget it. When I saw Equalizer I was wondering why they picked him, because it must have just been based off someone really liking Moonlight.

Instead of the remix, they probably should have put more money in to the video

been one of my favorite songs for a minute

Instead of the remix, they probably should have put more money in to the video

been one of my favorite songs for a minute

I’m shocked you like this song.

My brother “helped” with this song and the artist. Sent it to me months ago and I told him this **** is ****in trash. I can’t believe how big this song is. ****in 90 second songs blowing up is so wild.

Pretty much any song that's good and blows up, they need to do the opposite of what you say

I tell him that too. Told him it’s trash so it’s probably a good choice. Certain songs I don’t ever want to hear sampled. Thats one of them. I can’t get with the two minute or less songs and auto tune is so tired.

durk befuddled.gif

these white boys, whether they are conscious of it or not, are using police, the upholding of amendments, that flag and the embracing of american ideals as a VEIL for their bottom line which is keeping this s*** white.

all that faux patriotism s*** is a guise and will no doubt be compromised for the sole sake of said bottom line, if need be.

them mthfkrs aint nowhere near as noble as they lead on.

Please don't give that racist idiot up there^ no spins. If you want a synopsis on his bull**** then just watch this, but please don't give him views. I don't even know that clown **** is getting posted in here :smh:

Back
Top Bottom