Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Didn’t even know Nelly released a full country album, thought it was like 2 albums with a country song or two on one of the albums :lol:

Hell, I didn't know Nelly wasn't writing all of his own stuff

More reason it makes his treatment of the rest of them crazy.

Nelly definitely seem
Like the type to owe you money, but spend that s*** on women.

Like dude in the wire who got beat down by Gerard and Sapper for tricking on that chic

Looked thru the thread of the tweet B4 I posted and somebody said it def is but idk how it couldn't be

finessence finessence this how y’all giving it up in Flawda?

Amurrrrrrca*

92F66F1F-2C70-44AC-AB8D-D5F4A2057C13.jpeg

Ali name only listed as a writer on the songs he featured on. He's the oldest one outta all of 'em so he IF he did all that writing he shoulda had his credit and paperwork right.

We've seen this time and time again. Especially if you didn't expect to get on. They were from St Louis after all.

It's funny though, Nelly has the Harlem dudes(Cudda Luv and Cardan) still around him.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Nelly uses ghostwriters, there was a rumor that's what Cardan was with him. 🤷‍♂️

Crazy though, BET's Hip Hop awards giving career awards to someone who didn't write. Rap in 2021....

****** discover brunch boots after they been rocking goadome boots, and condoms on they head for the past decade now all of a sudden they dusty *** too cool for school :emoji_thinking: :emoji_joy:

And don’t even get me started with that garbage *** NY drill swag. ****** smoking too much hookah looking like a jimmy jazz mannequin

We've seen this time and time again. Especially if you didn't expect to get on. They were from St Louis after all.

It's funny though, Nelly has the Harlem dudes(Cudda Luv and Cardan) still around him.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Nelly uses ghostwriters, there was a rumor that's what Cardan was with him. 🤷‍♂️

Crazy though, BET's Hip Hop awards giving career awards to someone who didn't write. Rap in 2021....

Cardan said he wrote Hot In Herre on Maino’s podcast a few months ago.

Ali said they all wrote the Country Grammar song together and they all wrote most of that album together. Ali said all their **** is good except for the unofficial writing they did on Country Grammar. Kept seeing their song in call these big commercials and not getting money so that’s when he decided they need to get their rights.

Murphy said a few months ago they wrote a few Nelly songs.

I’m so surprised how comfortable they all are talking about writing for Nelly.

Ali said Nelly was getting mad over the last few years and paying him late intentionally and playing games when he didn’t get his way.

Cardan said he wrote Hot In Herre on Maino’s podcast a few months ago.

Ali said they all wrote the Country Grammar song together and they all wrote most of that album together. Ali said all their **** is good except for the unofficial writing they did on Country Grammar. Kept seeing their song in call these big commercials and not getting money so that’s when he decided they need to get their rights.

Murphy said a few months ago they wrote a few Nelly songs.

I’m so surprised how comfortable they all are talking about writing for Nelly.

Ali said Nelly was getting mad over the last few years and paying him late intentionally and playing games when he didn’t get his way.

I don't follow Nelly like that.

That's crazy though. So all of them are responsible for HIS success, but he patents the name so they can't even profit off it.

Meanwhile this dude is in Burger King commercials cheesing and getting awards. Yeah, I'd be hot.

I don't follow Nelly like that.

That's crazy though. So all of them are responsible for HIS success, but he patents the name so they can't even profit off it.

Meanwhile this dude is in Burger King commercials cheesing and getting awards. Yeah, I'd be hot.

All this **** was going on during quarantine, I was locked in.

Ali formed the group, the group wasn’t getting any love with the labels. Mase’s man liked Nelly and told him to shop him as a solo. They write all the demos (no one liked the Country Grammar beat but Nelly) so he just spit their verses.

Ali and Nelly both did two long *** interviews and said similar ****. Ali should have kept this **** private and confronted Nelly years ago. You could tell he was bottling all this up and had to get it off his chest.

Ali always had charisma and seemed intelligent. Murphy Lee DEFINITELY was a prodigy. His talent was always evident.

Seeing Nelly and hearing him speak over the years, I believe Ali Andy them. Nelly just seems like he ain’t got a pen game. It sucks when you put trust in someone and they betray you. The whole st. Lunatics collective seemed like good dudes to me, as a kid

Back
Top Bottom