Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I didn't expect him to win, he can't box.

but I find it crazy how a American can fight in America, and not be the fan favorite.

Like Don King said, Only in Amerikkka

I won't deny a racial aspect to it because yeah, America, but Wilder rubbed a lot of people the wrong way with how he handled the 2nd fight/losing. He took 0 accountability and made a bunch of crazy accusations and boxing fans were really turned off by it.
First fight the crowd was totally behind him before it started whereas here you could audibly hear boos in there when they announced his name for this one.

So when we finally do hear from wilder, he gonna be a man about it or is he gonna come up with more conspiratorial bs (slow count)?

Also, all jokes aside, i think he needs to be on suicide watch for the next several months. He clearly doesnt have the mental capacity to be able to healthily cope with something like this…

Crazy people really turned their back on Deontay like that.

Homie was on top of the world not too long ago.
I didn't expect him to win, he can't box.

but I find it crazy how a American can fight in America, and not be the fan favorite.

Like Don King said, Only in Amerikkka
Wilder did himself in. Fired Breland who had his best interest at heart. Plus Fury has better boxing fundamentals. He just has a good right arm that saved him in a few fights. He put on weight for the fight which was a step in the right direction, but his conditioning was poor. He was clearly gassed and winded. Plus, it's no surprise people aren't messing with him. When you're up, everyone's your friend. When you're down, very few stick around. God bless him and hopefully he recovers from all of this mentally.

Wilder did himself in. Fired Breland who had his best interest at heart. Plus Fury has better boxing fundamentals. He just has a good right arm that saved him in a few fights. He put on weight for the fight which was a step in the right direction, but his conditioning was poor. He was clearly gassed and winded. Plus, it's no surprise people aren't messing with him. When you're up, everyone's your friend. When you're down, very few stick around. God bless him and hopefully he recovers from all of this mentally.

Most people don't know about anything about his excuses with the ring attire and blaming Mark. That's for people who actually follow the sport more closely.

If people cared about just rooting for the champ or the favorite, then Floyd would have been loved.

What about Connor? From punching an old man to the bus attack.

Manny stopped being a fan favorite after losses?

British fans turned on Josuha? If he fights Usyk again they're going to cheer for the other guy?

You can do down the line. Canelo after he lost to Floyd, what happen? His country turned on him from one fight?

Most people don't know about anything about his excuses with the ring attire and blaming Mark. That's for people who actually follow the sport more closely.

If people cared about just rooting for the champ or the favorite, then Floyd would have been loved.

What about Connor? From punching an old man to the bus attack.

Manny stopped being a fan favorite after losses?

British fans turned on Josuha? If he fights Usyk again they're going to cheer for the other guy?

You can do down the line. Canelo after he lost to Floyd, what happen? His country turned on him from one fight?
Not disagreeing with you at all.Simply stating some of the things that has lead to his down fall as a fighter and pointing out that when your up, it seems everyone is with you.

He barely spars also, because he doesn't like to get hit. He did three weeks of sparring. For the fight of your life, trying to get revenge, that's it. Dude said **** having the hardest camp of my life.

He's pretty much a one trick pony. If he can't overhand right you to sleep, he has nothing else.

He got the money, he should go out. He's about to be 36. He's not going to beat Fury, and if he keeps fighting he's going to end up like most boxers because that overhand is going to get slower and slower and fighters will see it coming.

I just hate what the heavyweight division is now. It's one skilled big(Fury) or two(Klits), a bunch of wasted talent and a bunch smaller fighters. Black dudes will go to basketball or football, because, can you blame them. Listen to Riddick and Evander talk. Thomas Hearns. Not exactly good PR to bring young people to the sport. That's why I say **** that war ****. It's good for the fans, but certainly not you.
His corner was so irresponsible :smh: He got so tired he wasn’t even throwing for real anymore, and he somehow was dropping his hands even lower. Got rocked by Fury then crashed to the canvas & his head rocked again :smh:

People used to criticize Floyd’s style :lol: I was always like have y’all ever boxed? Ever got in a fight at all? This ain’t a video game

I gained even more respect for Denzel right here

My *****

ABFFBE69-AE31-4AA5-B38F-5A5CF26AD82A.gif

I got the Alonzo from training day fit for this Halloween :lol: :pimp:

and we gonna talk about it one day but those same people love cheering for the ‘American’ fighter no matter what until it’s a black American, then all that patriotism goes out the window

Like 2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90 said Fury is just a much better boxer but you 100 right. The movie Great White Hype exposed that. Just find a white dude with any fight experience and white america will eat it up, they made him Irish and everything. Then we literally saw that **** happen in real life with Floyd vs Connor McGregor. Connor wasn't born here, ain't grow up here and white folks was all on his side. They love the thought of a black fighter being beaten and "humbled" by a white dude.

The highest grossing fight for a long time was Gerry C00ney vs Larry Holmes. Black vs White is always a big thing in boxing, goes back to Jack Johnson.

Last edited:
His corner was so irresponsible :smh: He got so tired he wasn’t even throwing for real anymore, and he somehow was dropping his hands even lower. Got rocked by Fury then crashed to the canvas & his head rocked again :smh:

People used to criticize Floyd’s style :lol: I was always like have y’all ever boxed? Ever got in a fight at all? This ain’t a video game

After the bull**** with Mark Breland and all the die on his sword bull**** his new corner wasn't going to stop the fight. One, it's the embarrassment, because he doesn't take responsibility. Two, it's the biggest payday in boxing. It's hard to say no to those checks.

I wouldn't have stopped the fight either, if he wants to die in the ring or end up with brain damage, he ain't my family. Plus he showed his loyalty and character with how he treated Mark Breland, someone who actually cared about him. You can be Apollo Creed 🤷‍♂️

I was thinking it should have been stopped initially, but after seeing the scorecards, it would have been hard to stop it and not face a lot of backlash. After the fifth he had built up such a lead with that 10-7, that it wasn't until I think the ninth where Fury caught him in points. When it gets to be the 10th and 11th you might as well let me try and continue. And they were probably hoping Fury got sloppy and they got some miracle punch off a second wind.

Didn’t even know Nelly released a full country album, thought it was like 2 albums with a country song or two on one of the albums :lol:

Back
Top Bottom