Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Boosie ain’t tell one lie. Man ain’t gotta support dude if he don’t want too. That lil dude is NOT LIKABLE. Gay or straight.

Adults gotta stop telling other adults how to react when someone provokes them. You can’t tell someone how to respond
The problem isn't that Boosie is being forced to support Lil Nas X, it's the fact that for over a year Boosie has be speaking on numerous social media outlets and interviews about this man unprovoked.

Gay men & woman have said for years, that the men that get red in the eyes and feel the need to speak out about homosexuality at ever opportunity their voice can be heard, are the ones battling with it inside themselves.

Boosie's named has been tied to Lil Nas X from his OWN obsession with him. :lol:

Last edited:
The problem isn't that Boosie is being forced to support Lil Nas X, it's the fact that for over a year Boosie has be speaking on numerous social media outlets and interviews about this man unprovoked.

Gay men & woman have said for years, that the men that get red in the eyes and feel the need to speak out about homosexuality at ever opportunity their voice can be heard, are the ones battling with it inside themselves.

Boosie's named has been tied to Lil Nas X from his OWN obsession with him. :lol:

The only time I hear or even think about duke is when Boosie is talking about him.

He acts DL as if he's jealous that dude is open with his sexuality. He cares entirely too much about him. It's one thing to be cracking jokes, dude gets emotional.

Either way. He ain’t gotta like that dude. No one on this earth has to like or spare you. That Lil Nas dude isn’t likable. Nobody is obligated to be welcoming.

ESPECIALLY in America. It is what it is.

Not sure If y’all listen to the Rickey smiley morning show but, Gary with the Tea is actually likable. They actually crack jokes and all get along. And he’s flamboyant. Dude has a great sense of humor.

The same way you can be straight, and dislike or not get along with another straight person, what’s the difference between being straight and not getting along with certain gay people? Don’t see an issue

Last edited:
All I can say is I wish regular black folk enjoyed the same protected status as these groups that they want us to sidestep around and use kids gloves with. White Americans blatantly broadcast the fact that black life is worthless to them, until that changes I could care less about what happens with these other groups. Black life first and foremost forever.

All I can say is I wish regular black folk enjoyed the same protected status as these groups that they want us to sidestep around and use kids gloves with. White Americans blatantly broadcast the fact that black life is worthless to them, until that changes I could care less about what happens with these other groups. Black life first and foremost forever.
Right so a black man telling another black man to kill him isn’t protecting black life.

So Boosie’ s in the wrong. I’m glad we agree.

Right so a black man telling another black man to kill him isn’t protecting black life.

So Boosie’ s in the wrong. I’m glad we agree.

You don’t think Lil Nas X ever told someone to KTS???? I bet 1 out of 3 people being critical, have told someone to KTS!

Again, I’m black. I ain’t gotta protect Lil Nas X. For the 3rd time, he ain’t likable.

And what’s funny is, a lot of black folks who are staunch religious people, protecting this dude and his satanic imagery that he uses. (I’m not religious at all). But I find it funny.

“Trolls” As y’all millennials call them are known for saying derogatory s***. And that’s what the dude started off as.

Facts

some n’s be so busy hatin on s***, they dont see the role they play in reverse promoting whatever it is they mad @.

these days, you really feel some kinda way bout somethin, the best thing you can do is ignore it. N’s too petty to see the play tho. ol boy has played boosie like a fiddle for a lil minute now. Lol

they gone take boosie socials and he gonna be talkin bout “they racist” lol

some n’s be so busy hatin on s***, they dont see the role they play in reverse promoting whatever it is they mad @.

these days, you really feel some kinda way bout somethin, the best thing you can do is ignore it. N’s too petty to see the play tho. ol boy has played boosie like a fiddle for a lil minute now. Lol

they gone take boosie socials and he gonna be talkin bout “they racist” lol

This country/world is KNOWN for giving platforms to people with no redeeming qualities. Look at some of the people that get attention these days.

So, to make a long story short. It really doesn’t matter what the public thinks.

“If you feel some some way, it’s best to ignore it”? That sounds weak AF

People like Lizzo and Nas X make themselves unlikable. It is what it is.

Gabourey Sidibe got picked on for years. I never saw people defending her like they do Lizzo. It’s fake

You don’t think Lil Nas X ever told someone to KTS???? I bet 1 out of 3 people being critical, have told someone to KTS!

Again, I’m black. I ain’t gotta protect Lil Nas X. For the 3rd time, he ain’t likable.

And what’s funny is, a lot of black folks who are staunch religious people, protecting this dude and his satanic imagery that he uses. (I’m not religious at all). But I find it funny.

“Trolls” As y’all millennials call them are known for saying derogatory s***. And that’s what the dude started off as.
Telling someone to KTS and "Commit Suicide, the world would be a better place without you" are 2 TOTALLY different things man

Come on...

0C98E269-7A29-4688-902A-888DE8493F88.jpeg

:lol:

White Girls fun...alllum swallow :pimp:

These groups are more so for white people. They are defending it tooth and nail because this is their means of being able to claim to be a minority

Then it's all types of racism within that community. They only use the moist black dudes as mascots disguised as "support" Lil Nas and it's a couple other buffonish people who only time their name comes up is for trollin and seeking attention.

At this point boosie might as well do a tape wit nas x. Other than the shoes, he’s literally only in the news when he says something about him which is at least 3x a month.

I’m not wrong at all. That quote literally seems like it’s meant to comfort or shield self hating n_s. That’s always been my opinion of it. I’ve ALWAYS hated that quote. S*** always felt docile and soft IMO.
You're wrong.

The quote literally has nothing to do with comforting self hating black ppl AT ALL.

It's about (mostly evil whites) thievery of any and everything black.

Back
Top Bottom