Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No idea what makes a grown man say let me smooch on this other grown man’s forehead for this flick :lol:

not implying anything , just saying … ****** weird lol

I'm guessing Swizz was intoxicated.

Some dudes get affectionate when they're drunk, which is weird to me 🤷‍♂️

I'll never understand why people care so much about another person's sexual preference. Gay people have been around since the beginning of time. That ish will never change and it's a waste of energy to care about it IMO.

Another common misconception is equating someone's sexual preference to their masculinity like there's not gay dudes out there that won't fck you up lol

I'll never understand why people care so much about another person's sexual preference. Gay people have been around since the beginning of time. That ish will never change and it's a waste of energy to care about it IMO.

Another common misconception is equating someone's sexual preference to their masculinity like there's not gay dudes out there that won't fck you up lol
I think people have a bigger issue with it being forced down our throats no pun intended. Not to mention the non binary gender/sex aren’t the same BS.

Suits being “clean and Profesional” is a white man’s thing.

Rocking a good suit is cool for occasions. But I’ll never rock the idea that, as Black men…we must wear suits to look “clean and Profesional”…or that as an example of maturity or heightened level of oneself or something

....meanwhile you got dandy Nas in your avatar.

I bet them clowns would paint you then make you shine their shoes.

You prefer dudes sagging with their s*** stained draws showing instead

bruh, i'm not playing your reindeer games, id suggest some research on the topic of dandyism but
i've seen your comprehension skill on display in this thread

Umm... Levi Strauss was white if I’m not mistaken... look up the history of denim I guess.

Ya’ll give white people toooo much credit.

Since we ain’t gone do the dandy style, let’s wear jeans and t-shirts... also popularized by white folk. BUT YALL GOT IT

That suit vid stank of respektability politics.

i just dont kno what a buncha blk folks in suits is supposed to be symbolic of.

And who is the symbol for, us or “them”?

you can pull ya pants up to the moon and tuck ya shirt into your fckn socks, “still n_”.

Last edited:
..... but y’all wear Chelsea boots and designer clothes from them same people who created “dandyism” y’all truly clowns

Shmurda has had the longes 15 minutes ever.

He really living off a moment from 2014. 7 years ago. Ain’t nobody to blame but the trash fans that propped his garbage *** up.

That suit vid stank of respektability politics.

i just dont kno what a buncha blk folks in suits is supposed to be symbolic of.

And who is the symbol for, us or “them”?

you can pull ya pants up to the moon and tuck ya shirt into your *** socks, “still n_”.

“Still a n_” you insecure for even caring about what them white folk think of you as.. you already losing.

They wanna be you anyway, but concerned about what they think :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom