Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Interview ended up pretty good besides him dissing talib, common , John legend , big Sean and just blaze lol. That was corny .

he has an unhealthy obsession with being the best at every single thing , can’t imagine what his mind goes through thinking like that

Also seems to have an unhealthy obsession Drake . Dude lives in his mind .

him saying hearing sicko mode at his kids parties drove him insane and into the hospital is wild lol

Interview ended up pretty good besides him dissing talib, common , John legend , big Sean and just blaze lol. That was corny .

he has an unhealthy obsession with being the best at every single thing , can’t imagine what his mind goes through thinking like that

Also seems to have an unhealthy obsession Drake . Dude lives in his mind .

him saying hearing sicko mode at his kids parties drove him insane and into the hospital is wild lol

:emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:

This _ crazy as ****

AC5CBC9E-86B1-462E-9D2E-F98AFB722EBC.gif

Lowtop 12s dropped in 02 or 03...? So It’s gotta be around those years

Seeing 12 lows always reminds me of the time I got scammed by a NT’er back in like 04 or 05 for the Obsidian lows. **** that ***** for life. :smh:

All the ****** whos been defending Ye and spinning everything he say into some deeper meaning been quiet :lol: this ***** been full of it and people kept making excuses for it

I gotta see how dudes try to spin this :lol:

He'll come

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Da algorithms

3A137F60-0BEB-4B2B-B308-32E49E81DE4A.png

Kanye interviews give me anxiety. His answers are so sporadic and random drive me nuts. I went crazy during his joe rogan appearance

He went off the rails during the This or That part.

Nore is legit FUNNY as hell in this one. He's legit confused at how to interject and slow Kanye down the whole time. At one point he looks off camera and says "I don't know what to do" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom