Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I been saying ironically I only see the females looking nice in baggy/mom jeans/ relaxed/ with nikes/jordans. It looks silly on men imo. Aint seen a nice fit yet.

Last edited:
I been saying ironically I only see the females looking nice in baggy/mom jeans/ relaxed/ with nikes/jordans. It looks silly on men imo. Aint seen a nice fit yet.
I saw a few people who do it effortlessly where it doesn't look like they saw a look on IG and just imitated it. Most of the time it just looks like a copy and pasted fit from IG. I know air forces are in, but there are literally thousands of shoes on the market that can be worn. Came into the office today and must've seen 100 pairs of air forces in the train station.

They typically contrast it by wearing a tighter shirt/top which looks nice. Dudes usually go baggy from top to bottom which looks sloppy. Also, men are typically taller and baggy clothes look even more goofy the taller you are imo

They typically contrast it by wearing a tighter shirt/top which looks nice. Dudes usually go baggy from top to bottom which looks sloppy. Also, men are typically taller and baggy clothes look even more goofy the taller you are imo

One issue I have is today, a lot of dudes who are husky and fat need to wear baggy clothes, but insist on trying to fit in.

I shouldn't be seeing if you're cold or not and thinking you might need a breast reduction.

Was in DTLR the other day, for the first time in MONTHS….and they selling championship jackets of the early 00s era. They had some phony Jeff Hamilton inspired jackets :lol:. Nice to see that comeback. Was only a matter of time

61EA87AD-B487-4908-BFDF-07AF69AB4794.jpeg

F3B3C5A0-14C1-4B1A-A23C-D33CCC6BD942.gif

One issue I have is today, a lot of dudes who are husky and fat need to wear baggy clothes, but insist on trying to fit in.

I shouldn't be seeing if you're cold or not and thinking you might need a breast reduction.

Looking like Tee Grizzly.

Back
Top Bottom