Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sorry. That baggy **** ugly. UNLESS you a big dude. Skinny cats look ridiculous. Just like big dudes wearing super young, tight *** clothes.

I’m sorry.

Girbaud should’ve been had a resurgence. Guess evolved, iceberg, even le Tigre came back. Tommy Hilfiger and nautica modernized themselves too

Always wanted le Tigre white Tiger or tiger polo as a kid. They eating at Simons, jimmy jazz, all the hood spots.

Girbaud really could go on a run. The **** they use to do was iconic. Whole school wore bauds in middle and high school. It’s still etched in the minds of most people 50 and younger.

If they collabed with Wayne, ASAP Rocky, Playboii Cardi or someone’s like Gunna, Uzi or 21 savage, that **** would sell out instantly

Best show in sports. Best player in the league. Nothing new. Might go for 60 tonight.

30!!
:rofl:
429C8600-0E3B-4270-ADA7-A8298696EEF2.gif

The fact that we have not gotten an 89 Flight High retro (EPMDs kicks) and that Nike absolutely butchered the Air Assault retro (Fat Boys joints) makes me furious.

I love the Air Assaults. It was the shoe I was wearing when I first started playing ball every day I could. Nostalgia appeal alone on those could not be much higher for me. But still when I saw the retro version in the store up close, I passed. And it wasn't that difficult. That's how bad they were. :lol: :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom