Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Majority of her audience is white hipsters, lgq and the sell out brainwashed "progressive" sisters. To them, she only dissed black people (who they consider as the punching bag in America), so it's no big deal. As long as she didn't diss the gays or any other group that they actually care about, she's still good in their book which is why this didn't affect her as much. Notice how when comedians make black stereotype jokes how these same individuals laugh it up, but the moment the jokes are aimed in their direction how they want to "cancel" them? ****s insane.

This is why i'm surprised at her success, that demographic is usually the type to never forget and try to "cancel" you for things you may have said in the past. That joint just came & went & shorty actually grew.

some of y’all need to get with the times . Something for everybody out here
9B38EE6D-DE2B-4044-A3BD-CEC054C2AE34.jpeg

Y'all seen or heard the talk about that new Harlem show? I seen some clips of it and let's just say Dame Dash would be very disappointed.

dame2.png

this show & Doja Cat are marketed to the same EXACT demo oddly enough :lol: , Calling her the woman Travis Scott is about as accurate of a comparison i could think of. This made for the black people who didn't realize they were black until they got to college, the i'm not my ancestors crowd

His Drink Champs was good too. The sad thing is a lotta younger people, hell even some older folk, know Ice-T as the guy who plays a cop on TV.

I was bigging him up in here like a year or 2 ago and someone in here tried to downplay him and trashed him.
I corrected what he was saying and I’ve seen dude make multiple posts giving him props since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom