Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fam russ gotta have dirty laundry on people in the industry

the feature and production list on this new album is NUTS

I'm like 5 songs and and this **** is actually fire
Why? He's a pretty big artist, even if independent. Heard some of his music in the past, he's not bad at all.

Terrible interview man. Dude was trying to recreate that DJ Vlad moment where he was evading questions. **** not even that type of interview on Big Facts 🤦🏾‍♂️. Then buddy was high, and forgot DJ Scream name :lol:.

Longway my guy, but I had to turn this off.
Yo in the insta skip for interviews for me with cats like Ross and Bloody Bird, they don’t get outta their characters for nothing so no point :lol: :smh: …Knew Longway would be geeked, not really saying much just smiling and **** :lol:

Terrible interview man. Dude was trying to recreate that DJ Vlad moment where he was evading questions. **** not even that type of interview on Big Facts 🤦🏾‍♂️. Then buddy was high, and forgot DJ Scream name :lol:.

You right about ***** tryna recreate that "viral vlad interview", i was expecting to hear more especially these cats being ATL ******. I can't wait to hear more music from him, and with Wop and above all Thug tho.

interview has some good parts tho

They kept trying to drive home the reason he doesn't focus 100% in music because of the street $$ he makes :ohwell::lol:

But yeah, that Peewee interview ain’t it. You can tell him and Bank got a lot of history that could’ve translated into some good stories, but homie wasn’t trying to tap into that. Never really knew him to be an interview person so I’m not shocked… but damn *****. :lol:

Looks like it’s to be some truth to the Wu-Tang show…

Besides saying “you know “ after every sentence the Travis Scott interview wasn’t bad. Cliffs for anybody interested , some stuff obvious

didn’t find out people died until after it happened

the police chief came and congratulated him before he went on, told him something happened at the merch booth

while performing can’t hear / see much with the pyro, in ears , 50K people, etc.

he only has input on the creative side , guests , etc. They hire professionals to handle the crowd stuff.

During the show They just told him after Drake gets off , end the show early.

CTG asked him to say something to the families and he didn’t apologize (maybe lawyers advised him not to because that admits fault?)

he did have private convos with some of the families

Back
Top Bottom