Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I see LA gangs are mad about the Kanye /Drake concert. Saying it should be in Chicago or they should pay a tax to all the gangs there.

Hearing different gangs supposed to be pulling up, be careful if any of y'all are pulling up.

Security gonna be on high alert for this show….but it won’t matter :lol: :smh:

I see LA gangs are mad about the Kanye /Drake concert. Saying it should be in Chicago or they should pay a tax to all the gangs there.

Hearing different gangs supposed to be pulling up, be careful if any of y'all are pulling up.

I was wondering why it wasn't in Chicago. They probably felt it was safer and I'm sure the police and public officials weren't trying to go for a Larry Hoover show in Chicago.

Probably should have had it in New York or Atlanta.

Eh. They''ll be alright.

I heard his killing is on camera too. Looked like a doorbell cam. Not sure how legit it was though smh

That didn't look like a "killer" who killed him. That person gave him a chance to talk and get out the car. He probably said something to him first. A killer would have been shooting the time he walked up on the car. That looked like some other sort of personal beef.

LA gangs can’t let Ye and drake slide just this one time? For the sake of Larry?

Yall boys TOUGH!

Do they extort Coachella performers out there too??

I know LA and most other cities have a history of putting street taxes and “check-ins” on dudes but damn. This for LARRY!!!

Back
Top Bottom