Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Royce is the definition of underground. He was in a group with Joe budden, Crooked I and Joel.

Did an album with Premier.

Those views aren't high, dudes will get that in a day.
I'd say you have a stronger argument with Royce, but at the same time Prhyme 1 and 2 are highly regarded albums.

Maybe I'm just used to the internet lol.

Tha m you for clarifying. I remember that dude's IG being passed around when Dolph died and I remember that story coming up. I didn't wanna dig through the thread to find it again but I remember it being posted weeks ago.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of the suspect finally being revealed. It got posted a couple times yesterday but no real discourse about the subject.

Dude looks like he was living an okay life I wonder what made his cross that line, especially with such a beloved public figure.

I understand streets don't care but he had to know that would make his situation hot.
He was flexing that payment he got for the hit

E0E15E2E-9122-4145-9692-C4BB01E74B0C.jpeg

This is one of his better get ups 🤷‍♂️

I'd say you have a stronger argument with Royce, but at the same time Prhyme 1 and 2 are highly regarded albums.

Maybe I'm just used to the internet lol.

I think the majority of rap fans aren't checking for 40 year old lyrical Freddie Gibbs on an indie label

He has a niche fanbase

and if you go to his show the same ones at his show would be at a Westside & Conway, Royce, Ransom show

Maybe in the early 90's. Didn't Premier do a record with Christina? :lol: This man ain't some unknown, underground off the radar producer.
Maybe in terms of accolades or people he has worked with but compare him to other more mainstream producers and it's clear he still is underground.

1. Timbaland
2. Swizz
3. Dre
4. Ye
5. Pharrell
6. Scott Storch

And the list continues. These dudes are as famous if not more famous than the guys they produce for. Premier isn't that at all.

No.

They took that PRE chain from Moochie

He got killed by someone who he had beef with

Thanks for the info. Besides Moochie’s chain getting took was there any other reason for the beef? Meaning did Dolph have beef with the dude or was dude just envious of Dolph and his status most likely??

Back
Top Bottom