Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1641753259169.png

Fat Joe mad annoying b

Didn't know that about Joe

Just read this:

Joe kinda comes off as a scumbag if true. 5k for that song is a steal.
Ahead of Wednesday’s ruling, a key issue in the case was locating evidence of the agreement that was purportedly signed in that IHOP. The actual document was lost and could not be found, even after several rounds of subpoenas to Fat Joe’s former manager. Judge Buchwald eventually agreed to accept a draft of the agreement as evidence of what Elliott actually signed.

Damn :lol:

Yeah but who cares tho?! Especially when you a whole millionaire out there. Even to the regular Joes, like, don't you have more urgent matters to attend to?

I feel like he should've known his worth a Lil more.

I'd have to hear the OG version but first time I heard the Joe version I knew that was a hit!

Just thinking he could've or should've asked for more considering he had access to Infrared, Joe, Remy, and French already.

Even if Joe was like " I can take this song further" I'd ask for more than 5k.

The article makes it seem like Joe strong armed him into taking pennies, which is hella shady. That might've been Joe's biggest song last decade.

a lot of dudes will do it on the humble thinking it will lead to more work, or you're actually a good dude and will look out.

or ****, he could need the money and that's two months rent and some groceries.

Back
Top Bottom