Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Doesn't mean it was over, other than the mandatory for the gun and he might be able to beat that

With a post like this I don’t think you are hoping or implying that he gets off just because but at the same time if he’s guilty which he more than APPEARS to be than the hell with him.

With a post like this I don’t think you are hoping or implying that he gets off just because but at the same time if he’s guilty which he more than APPEARS to be than the hell with him.

With all the shootings on camera we see, even involving rappers like with Pooh Sheisty. This looked like one instance where it was actually self defense.

Dude went looking for trouble and found some hot slugs 🤷‍♂️

I can't get into Cordae yet. He's on his way but he needs work.

He doesn't have a unique sound to him and he gives off "I'm trying to prove to ya'll I can rap" vibes. And he's a little too J Cole-ish at times.

He has promise though.
Pretty much how I feel. Like he’ll probably be rally dope two albums from now, but currently there’s other guys who just sound better doing what he’s doing

With all the shootings on camera we see, even involving rappers like with Pooh Sheisty. This looked like one instance where it was actually self defense.

Dude went looking for trouble and found some hot slugs 🤷‍♂️

Kinda hard to claim self defense if you don’t stay on the scene to state your side of the story to the police, just to leave it up to chance and then the police have to go looking for you.

Kinda hard to claim self defense if you don’t stay on the scene to state your side of the story to the police, just to leave it up to chance and then the police have to go looking for you.

Could say he was in a gang or others started coming out of the barbershop. He never shot anyone before and was scared.

He definitely has a valid defense

That Thug project was really forgettable. I listened to it once and was like "ok this is alright" then never went back to it.

Dude called it "Punk" then 90% of the project were acoustic guitar loops :lol: That ain't punk
The Tiny Desk he did had a more rock sound to it. I don't know why there was such a switchup.

Could say he was in a gang or others started coming out of the barbershop. He never shot anyone before and was scared.

He definitely has a valid defense

…..”never shot anyone before and was scared”…….LOL. Yeah okay champ. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 indeed. You bout to get the book thrown at this dude in trial.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

This alibi definitely gone get him locked up :lol: :lol:

No, he has to give a reason for getting rid of the gun. Obviously he wasn't smart enough to wipe it for prints or get rid of it where it couldn't be found.

Prosecutor is going to portray him as a gang member and use his music as proof.

Defense is going to say that's just music and put the victim on trial.

You guys don't know how trials work?

No, he has to give a reason for getting rid of the gun. Obviously he wasn't smart enough to wipe it for prints or get rid of it where it couldn't be found.

Prosecutor is going to portray him as a gang member and use his music as proof.

Defense is going to say that's just music and put the victim on trial.

You guys don't know how trials work?

“If it was self defense, why did you try and throw away the gun, sir?”

They also monitor gang activity in prison/jail. You don’t think their noticing what inmates he’s affiliated with? Didn’t one of y’all say he was dropping diss tracks over the JAIL PHONE about a rival? Dudes dumb AF.

My “cousin” is also in jail fighting a murder… this fool is straight WILDING out in jail. 40+ fights, gang ties etc.

I’d be in jail wearing prescription glasses everyday acting like Carlton Banks. These boys don’t use their brains. Even when they guilty, they don’t even try and appear innocent:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom