Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hat
I know catz thats in the industry, that still fugg with McDonalds religiously no cap lol

Nothing wrong with that. That’s normal but jeezy use to be in Miami a lot…. Was being fronted by BMF… n_ definitely use to eat Prime 112 or Justin’s (Diddy old restaurant in Atlanta)

Meech and then was not eating Subway.

I don’t know what era of his life he’s talking about. But 2005 - present? N_ telling a baldheaded lie

That Jeezy story had to have been in 90’s. Dude said he was pedestrain status so he must have been a teenager when inflation wasn’t so bad and for a meal like that you could get a bang for your buck.

Jeezy ain’t know a female that had food stamps?? Y’all know it’s $50 for 100 in the hood.

$100 is still the going rate for $200 worth of stamps

Jeezy ain’t know a female that had food stamps?? Y’all know it’s $50 for 100 in the hood.

$100 is still the going rate for $200 worth of stamps
Been offered that a few times while grocery shopping lol.

My mom's good friend (basically my aunt, she helped raise us) always use to capitalize on them. Plus any other hustle you needed(free electricity, cable, water, etc.)

Definitely days where we needed it.

Everytime I read this story, I Know You Strapped be playing in my head.

"To that phony 2pac that threatened my precious mama"

"You call Houston for the hit but didn't know we gangsta N's all over this b****"

tumblr_nv3zqrPTtN1uh70jco1_500.gifv

Cleveland!

Doe Boy really making a name for himself. He had one of the most notable verses on the Reason tape, just did a song with Jimmy, and quietly has a couple decent joints, plus he FBG.

Happy for him.

Thought he was outta here, when LeBron was rapping to Walk Down :lol:

He a knucklehead tho.

Speaking of FBG, its been 9 years, since they dropped “the movie”. That’s Crazy. No follow up either :smh: :lol:

Thought he was outta here, when LeBron was rapping to Walk Down :lol:

He a knucklehead tho.

Speaking of FBG, its been 9 years, since they dropped “the movie”. That’s Crazy. No follow up either :smh: :lol:

Mexico Rann is one of my favorite weed carriers but his online presence is PUTRID :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom