Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1644855079045.jpeg
Crips always tryna recruit somebody….

I could definitely see someone like wiz performing on a huge stage like that. He has a bunch of face tats and his crossover appeal is massive.

Do you think the NFL would've ever considered Dr. Dre and Snoop for their precious halftime show even ten years ago, let alone 25-30 years ago?

**** no.

You would've gotten tossed out of the window of a high rise building if you even jokingly considered Dre and/or Snoop as halftime acts in the mid-90s. :lol:

Outside of MJB (who already performed at the Super Bowl 21 years ago), none of the of "legacy" acts that performed last night would've been on the NFL's radar when they were big time.

It's really a testament to how mainstream hip-hop is now.
I know this. Something was clearly up with it which led to my questions in the rest of that post.

Eminem taking a knee just gotta piss off his weird *** fanbase.

I remember when he was saying F Trump and **** like that. Comments in the videos and on Twitter were priceless.

Dre had to pick 50 or Game, that’s a no brainer. I think Game and Em aren’t on great terms either. I’m assuming Snoop probably apologized to Em.

NFL let Snoop get on stage amid rape allegations

I don’t see why they wouldn’t let Game
Bruh everybody loves Snoop worldwide. Aint nobody outside of Cali really checking for The Game... Which tracks would he perform? (dont name anything from the G Unit era)

Bruh everybody loves Snoop worldwide. Aint nobody outside of Cali really checking for The Game... Which tracks would he perform? (dont name anything from the G Unit era)

Game is solid and respected music wise all over if you take away all his antics.

And he would have done one of his G-Unit/50 tracks.

Back
Top Bottom