Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People also exaggerated with the talk of 50 being fat. He's not fat. Dude has just gained weight and bulked up. He's not even bulky fat like Busta with a gut. It's just not 2003 anymore, borderline and can go either way.

Still, dude should have left the G Unit bra at home. We didn't need the nostalgia look, because 50 is bigger than that.

I know Hahahaha Hahahaha is trying to find out where he can get some now in time for the summer.

People also exaggerated with the talk of 50 being fat. He's not fat. Dude has just gained weight and bulked up. He's not even bulky fat like Busta with a gut. It's just not 2003 anymore, borderline and can go either way.

Still, dude should have left the G Unit bra at home. We didn't need the nostalgia look, because 50 is bigger than that.

I know Hahahaha Hahahaha is trying to find out where he can get some now in time for the summer.
This I was looking at 50 and didn’t get the fat talk. Dude still in good shape. I’d def cop a gunit wife beater if they released one lol

Bruh everybody loves Snoop worldwide. Aint nobody outside of Cali really checking for The Game... Which tracks would he perform? (dont name anything from the G Unit era)
What did Snoop perform?
He was up there and none of them songs were his if we keeping it 💯

I remember when he was saying F Trump and **** like that. Comments in the videos and on Twitter were priceless.

Dre had to pick 50 or Game, that’s a no brainer. I think Game and Em aren’t on great terms either. I’m assuming Snoop probably apologized to Em.
Yeah he apologized sometime last year

Just saying people what song would Game perform?
What song did Snoop perform of his “own”?

But you saying this like Snoop didn’t have his own smash hits to perform? Dre probably picked those two. I thought Snoop was gonna do What’s My Name or Gin and Juice.

I would have preferred Nothin But a G Thang over The Next Episode.

Eminem-Dr.-Dre-50-Cent-March-2003-45.jpg

50 was trippin, you know yo looked in the mirror backstage before the show and still decided to go out there with the tank top :smh: …He shoulda thrown one of them boxy oversized g unit t shirts on, them Lavar Ball BBB brand cuts :lol:

Yeah, 50 more old than fat fr.

You can still lose weight when older but you aint finna lean out like THAT. Plus dude never had a slim build really. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Innanet gone innanet tho

I said musically don’t act like u can’t read ninja
Both have classic debut albums
Both resurrected the West
I can name several trash Snoop albums, can’t say the same about Game
I know Snoop is the most recognizable rapper in the world that wasn’t my point.

I said musically don’t act like u can’t read ninja
Both have classic debut albums
Both resurrected the West
I can name several trash Snoop albums, can’t say the same about Game
I know Snoop is the most recognizable rapper in the world that wasn’t my point.
I feel you but Snoop got timeless popular music. Game not so much, don’t get me wrong Game has a great catalog but it’s levels. Snoop could afford those trash albums because he’s a legend.

Man that _ fat :lol:

He even sound like a fat boy now

Back
Top Bottom