Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1st album i heard from a blood was this

s-l500.jpg

My introduction. It was a progression.

This probably introduced the world to bloods and crips. I saw it, but didn't exactly get it, because I was too young.

Way 2 Fonky was my first CD, so I used to play it a lot, because it was my only CD for a minute :lol:

RIP Redrum.

My boy took the UPS delivery package to the record store and this was one of them. It was a bunch of ******** mostly. I remember Leaders of The New School second project.

Yeah. You could be from Iowa, anyone see a west coast rapper wearing all red or all blue knew what time it was.

West coast Gang politics (color use) was definitely understood nationwide by the 80s and 90s, and 2000s

Not in the 80's

It wasn't until the 90's. Even then, if you look at Menace or Boyz they show them, but it's for you to interpret.

I just knew Boston was on some color ****, but they masked it as sports teams and LA was.

These B. Lovee young boys?
Gang politics in New York gotta be the most confusing **** EVER.
It's even more annoying when you trying to facilitate ****** working together on the music side.

Let's not take into account remembering where and where you and the ****** you **** with can and cannot go

Just ******* annoying

Back
Top Bottom