Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The last slide even made it to a commercial that Dre was in around 2011, if I recall

That joint was buzzing for a while, they dropped the ball not officially dropping it IMO
It was a Dr. Pepper commercial they used the instrumental for **** Popped Off. That song was also on a T.I. mixtape. They should've finished and released Topless with Nas.

Bricc seem like a solid dude and I seen the other side give it up for him so I can believe it.
It's funny cause Thug claim the B, but be with all Crip ******.
Baby, Gunna, Lil Duke, PeeWee.
That All Money In & YSL connection seem solid cause every YSL event, I see ****** from Nip hood.

Which makes this hilarious :lol:

“You be with crips, more than you be with bloods”

….next second later

Pans to his crip cousin behind him holding a gun :lol:

Nip was too real for this earth man. Dude was plugged in with everybody, enemy sets and all. **** crazy.
Bricc seem like a solid dude and I seen the other side give it up for him so I can believe it.
It's funny cause Thug claim the B, but be with all Crip ******.
Baby, Gunna, Lil Duke, PeeWee.
That All Money In & YSL connection seem solid cause every YSL event, I see ****** from Nip hood.

Yeah. And can’t forget King Troup. He put alot of the *****s together too. How even Gunna came around to Thug. And Nip used to be out College Park with them folks on that Southside. They been rocking with Longway for a minute as well.

3:40 min mark. This before Pewee was even really rapping :lol:

4ABFE5EC-2C07-4917-AEC2-32BE55944F04.jpeg

Nip was a builder. Was really trying to put *****s together and in motion. **** still f-Ed up :smh:

Ye gotta be surrounded by nothing but yes men. Type of dudes who so happy to be along for the ride that they’ll laugh at every joke. Probably out there saying “Skete” in hopes of getting cool points from Kanye.
True but feel if he did have people around him that would not agree w him he'd just stop rockin w em :lol:

Yeah. And can’t forget King Troup. He put alot of the *****s together too. How even Gunna came around to Thug. And Nip used to be out College Park with them folks on that Southside. They been rocking with Longway for a minute as well.

3:40 min mark. This before Pewee was even really rapping :lol:

4ABFE5EC-2C07-4917-AEC2-32BE55944F04.jpeg

Nip was a builder. Was really trying to put *****s together and in motion. **** still f-Ed up :smh:

Damn, I used to see Nip and Peewee shout each other on IG but never seen the video. He bang 60's too, clear Nip was the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom