Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Respect the ****** that poisoning the community but hating on the ****** stealing insured money….. first thing I learned in 1st grade was keep my eyes on my own paper so u got it. S/O everybody getting money too, 9-5, dope boy, swiper, stripper idc. Lights gotta stay on.

You know how many people get scammed out of money, taxes, etc and they NEVER get their money back???

You talking about poisoning the community but it’s a liquor store and nicotine products being sold in the community. It ain’t no difference dawg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drugs are bad…. But hey, let’s suck this white lightning or smoke these black and milds :lol:

I hope some lil dusty n_ scams your grandma out of her social security checks

You know how many people get scammed out of money, taxes, etc and they NEVER get their money back???

You talking about poisoning the community but it’s a liquor store and nicotine products being sold in the community. It ain’t no difference dawg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drugs are bad…. But hey, let’s suck this white lightning or smoke these black and milds :lol:

I hope some lil dusty n_ scams your grandma out of her social security checks
And we can talk about how the govt/white man got all this **** set up as a scam so that should make it right, right? My grandma got 🎂 tho, she got scammed on before and the bread was back before she knew it.

Bruh said "I hope some dusty lil ***** scam your grandma"
9de.gif

Last edited:

Lol @ Exclusively on Paramount Plus though :smh:

I always wondered why they don’t have a channel or programming block that just shows reruns of Yo MTV/Sucker Free Raps/TRL/etc and all their music content over the years.

damn you guys really took it down memory lane in here with the RHQ and big Draco talk.

rhq had bangers but he got all weird with the drugs I feel like, dude just seems fried all the damn time.

these ****s were fire though.
1645164768984.png

1645164852598.png

1645164911297.png

another dude with a ton of talent who never really took off was gunplay, those early mixtapes of his were all fire, mmg was no joke in this era.

****** don't got a problem with scamming when a ***** who look like Cooper Kupp do it

I can tell you a raccoon. I don’t respect when they do it either.

A raccoon quickkkkk to throw in the race card to justify their argument:lol: :lol: :rofl:

That scamming s*** is feminine no matter who does it. Saying a n_ gone condone white people doing it make you feel good or something? You must feel inferior to them :lol: :lol:rollin

Type n_ to run and hang with a dude like Braylon off Power Book 2

I’ll concede to the idea that the imagery depicted by some rappers (eg hair, purses, clothes, etc.) is accepted in today’s rap era. But even that is shaky. People still comment and slight those cats. We’re not going to act like Gunna don’t catch slander for his choice of haberdashery. We know where that slander stems from. :lol:

And you know good and damn well it stops at the “look” of these rappers. Rap doesn’t have a safe space for cats who are leading gay lifestyles or dating people in the trans communities.
where'd you get the word "haberdashery" from?
Wondering if anyone has ever listened to a Soulja boy album front to back, would never do that to myself :lol:
in 2011 we were skipping and listening Draco a lot. he had a run :lol:

Back
Top Bottom