Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These fools were on IG flashing and showing how they were doing it too. There was one I seen in particular where hombre put up multiple stories showing how he started the day with a band and finished with 40. Just to impress people online. :smh:

Last edited:
You really can’t even feel sorry for these dudes. They’re so ready to share everything online and forgetting the golden rule: don’t get caught. Not only are they getting caught, they’re helping those trying to catch them. It’s like these cats have never heard the words “get low”. :lol:

That’s just a poor grade of criminal.

You really can’t even feel sorry for these dudes. They’re so ready to share everything online and forgetting the golden rule: don’t get caught. Not only are they getting caught, they’re helping those trying to catch them. It’s like these cats have never heard the words “get low”. :lol:

That’s just a poor grade of criminal.

None of us feel sorry for these dummies :lol: :lol:

We laughing at them

Again….

Dope boys >>>>>> scammers :lol: :lol:

Scamming is a female hustle

Ain’t no such thing as being incognito or “getting low” with these modern day criminals. They NEEED to be seen and heard. Being seen is more important than the actual lick! Being noticed is what they crave.

A bunch of “who got TD or BOA, or PNC??? Everything going” “TD and BOA! Let me drop 10 in your account”’on Facebook and IG. Bunch of idiots

I got no mercy for scammers. Seem like it’s always ppl that’s already vulnerable that they hit. One of my wife’s homegirls was down bad after losing her job during covid and couldn’t get unemployment bc some scumbag had been claiming hers for 6 months. Lock all them dudes up.

Hating on the scammers again :rolleyes ****** gon get it how they get it, get yours how I get yours. They dumb enough to do dirt and put it online that’s on them. It’s dummies in every hustle.

“Hating” on scammers??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironically, scammers and jackboys are the true haters :lol: :lol: :lol:

F*** them n_ and whoever love them. Scamming is a known sissy/punk hustle. I don’t FW them type dudes.

I’ll always respect the drug game. S*** ain’t no different than pharmaceuticals

We “hating” on scammers is the funniest s*** I’ve ever seen man.

Then you got fool comparing WORKERS COMPENSATION to scamming. All time low.

It’s people that legitimately have back problems, knee problems, do all types of physical and laborious jobs and get hurt. And you want to compare it to scamming?

I’ve known dudes who get paralyzed on jobs and they get lawsuit money. That’s COMPLETELY different from some dummies pulling illegal scams. Dumbass

Last edited:
Y'all feel the same way about the ***** that "falls" down a flight of stairs at work and sues for a couple hundred grand?

This man got hurt on the job at frito-lay, and you comparing people like this who got legitimate to claims, to them stupid *** Woo scammers? Ya’ll boys got that though….

Respect the ****** that poisoning the community but hating on the ****** stealing insured money….. first thing I learned in 1st grade was keep my eyes on my own paper so u got it. S/O everybody getting money too, 9-5, dope boy, swiper, stripper idc. Lights gotta stay on.

Back
Top Bottom