Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Offset started banging GD at 25 :lol: :lol: :lol:

There music DOES not age well. All them silly a*** Adlibs

(FYI, ain’t NOTHING wrong with selling iPhones or sneakers, etc. don’t let these n_ fool y’all and say that ain’t a hustle. That’s the only thing I disagreed with) other than that, buddy spoke the real.

I done made THOUSANDS off selling shoes and whatnot

Last edited:
Dude sus AF but I hear him though :lol: :lol:

Bruh toooooo big to be wearing them tight a*** britches

6D7BF16F-D20B-4072-8803-81A97F0A99B4.jpeg

FB54AD5D-8F44-42F2-9EB5-FEF213FF7A17.jpeg

What'd Offset say?

To sum it up, some stupid ****. But Quavo was trying to run off with some more of dudes lingo/style and sayings. And he’s had enough of it :lol. I think offset said something disrespectful in the comments, and copped some pleas over the phone.

The interesting part was dude mentioning the business side, with Migos & P. And how Offset feeling played cuz P chose Lil Baby over them. But he saying P felt them *****s disloyal, for trying to run to Kanye at one point in time, and then suing them and all the other ****.

Had a feeling “straightening” was a shot at Baby. With the Migos kind of falling off again, and not having the same influence…you starting to see more n more people start talking about how they actually feel about them :lol.

Offset started banging GD at 25 :lol: :lol: :lol:

There music DOES not age well. All them silly a*** Adlibs

(FYI, ain’t NOTHING wrong with selling iPhones or sneakers, etc. don’t let these n_ fool y’all and say that ain’t a hustle. That’s the only thing I disagreed with) other than that, buddy spoke the real.

I done made THOUSANDS off selling shoes and whatnot

You hate Offset because he's married to Cardi B?

Migos got complacent. They still got the skills but you can tell that corporate money got to them.

My son take off still one of the nicest out but he only raps cause he’s nice

N_ need to STOPPPP the Adlib and gimmick rap. All three of them are nice with it. But they s**** be watery man.

They need to just rap. Stop the BS and adlibs

Migo's without adlibs wouldn't be the Migos. They had a great run, their peak is in the past but there is no way they still can't get good money touring and on features.

They should've never tried that solo s***.

N_ need to STOPPPP the Adlib and gimmick rap. All three of them are nice with it. But they s**** be watery man.

They need to just rap. Stop the BS and adlibs

Adlibs don’t bother me. They are nice and they know they are nice. Pockets too fat to care but this here is the most fire they put out in a while and it was light work. No punching in.

Still got faith in Migos. Next year will be the 10th year that ****** been around, and the name still has some steam behind it. Straightenin and Culture 3 showed that people are still here for good music from them. Just hope they can get their business straight with QC so they can drop heat more consistently. They gotta get back to those days when they’d hit you with multiple bangers annually. The YRN days had those boys up!

Back
Top Bottom