Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Atlanta's different

2B5C31D5-0BBC-482F-92C6-E11B7DB64C21.jpeg

(Classic tape btw)

But these n_ gay AF. (The Hollywood YC dude that is) Ain’t no way to explain it. Dudes rocking purses with elation on their face. These dudes excited to Rock a Dooney and Burke.

And standing with the posture of a female. These ain’t none of my kinfolk. Dudes twisted man

They don’t have no real culture ,they don’t know if they wanna be N.O. ,NY,HOU,MIA, or Chicago down here :lol: Gift and a curse of it being a huge transplant city.

Those actually be folks from other places. It’s rare to find someone truly from the A. Not Gwinnett, Cobb, Clayton.

Even for me, I spent part of my life on Headlands and Delowe. Real Atl. I still keep my heart with New Orleans. We don’t flip flop. :lol

Those actually be folks from other places. It’s rare to find someone truly from the A. Not Gwinnett, Cobb, Clayton.

Even for me, I spent part of my life on Headlands and Delowe. Real Atl. I still keep my heart with New Orleans. We don’t flip flop. :lol:
We definitely don’t lol… I had a crib on Holly st off Simpson & Bankhead for a minute.Saw some of the craziest s_ but some of the funnest times tho :lol:

They don’t have no real culture ,they don’t know if they wanna be N.O. ,NY,HOU,MIA, or Chicago down here :lol: Gift and a curse of it being a huge transplant city.
They def got culture but being fly was never part of it :lol …But yea all the real ATL folks out the way at this point, gotta know some very specific areas to interact with em

Look, I’m just trying to keep my head above the water, my feet on solid ground.
Post traumatic stress disorder got me smoking out a pound.

Son just explained my life in one line.

Back
Top Bottom