Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Outside of booming hombre that showed up to his crib, did he do something else?

Killed a man in Walmart, slapped dude up in a mall, him and his crew beat Danileghs brother at a bowling alley…

I’m probably missing some. Idk why folks keep trying dude. Yeah he corny but he ain playing around.

Oh and he told some O block goons who was mad about the YoungBoy collab album to “Do Sumn” if they got issue with it 😂

Killed a man in Walmart, slapped dude up in a mall, him and his crew beat Danileghs brother at a bowling alley…

I’m probably missing some. Idk why folks keep trying dude. Yeah he corny but he ain playing around.

Oh and he told some O block goons who was mad about the YoungBoy collab album to “Do Sumn” if they got issue with it 😂
I thought he did something outside of all of that. Typical rapper ****.

Bruh stand on everything he say and do! He ain’t pumpfaking like majority of these dudes.

His music ain’t me but at least dude about his issue. He living what he rap.

AND he’s smart enough not to get majorly as far as being tried for crimes.

Music trash IMO but y’all gotta give him props for being himself

And chicks eat up these couples as goals. They just as F’d up as us regular folk

If you dating a chic that has relationship goals based off celebs, chics who want IG/Facebook relationships…..

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

I have two relatives who are now getting divorces at 30 and 32 years old. Females. One says she’s “for the streets” and has a harem of new suitors… she ugly AF btw. Anyone from the outside looking in thought they had successful marriages because they’ve been married over 10 years.

Looks can be deceiving. All these relationships f*** up. I would never want to compare my situation to others.

Social media got all these couples acting a fool.

Outside of booming hombre that showed up to his crib, did he do something else?

The video where he “confronted” the “East Atlanta Goons” who were trying to extort him for shooting a video…was apparently slightly staged or something

But that video got a lot of attention. And people started checking for him, because it looked like some stand up ****.

This is after years of grinding, and trying to shed that image of being “dude with the diaper”

Security saved Baby cause Buddy was bout to give it to him.
Yea yo clearly not scared of the smoke but also he got security with him at all times so it’s easy to jump out there knowing it can only go but so far…Can be tough with anybody/anywhere if you know you got backup :lol: :smh:

Da Baby whole career been gimmicks so far tho, his clock been ticking for a lil min now

I have two relatives who are now getting divorces at 30 and 32 years old. Females. One says she’s “for the streets” and has a harem of new suitors… she ugly AF btw. Anyone from the outside looking in thought they had successful marriages because they’ve been married over 10 years.

Looks can be deceiving. All these relationships f*** up. I would never want to compare my situation to others.

Social media got all these couples acting a fool.

Im married. Coming up on 5 years. And its def facts for ppl I know. Lot of these relationships with in my peer circle is cap. Folks just together for the sake of saying they got somebody, whole time the relationship be ****** up and they are putting on fronts for social media.

Im sure this has been going on long before social media, but I def agree it has probably increased with peoples desires to be seen in positive light from their peers/strangers all for the sake of "likes" and "popularity".

Im married. Coming up on 5 years. And its def facts for ppl I know. Lot of these relationships with in my peer circle is cap. Folks just together for the sake of saying they got somebody, whole time the relationship be ****ed up and they are putting on fronts for social media.

Im sure this has been going on long before social media, but I def agree it has probably increased with peoples desires to be seen in positive light from their peers/strangers all for the sake of "likes" and "popularity".

Yup. Not all relationships and marriages are perfect we all flawed. People be putting on fronts.

Back
Top Bottom