Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I believe she made that dudes were plotting for the day she turned 18 . You can easily game the only fans system . Charge for subscription , then charge for ppv after the sub, then charge for messages . I just hope she got a fire cpa.

if SHE made 50M in a year off only fans, believe some of pour favorite celebs would be following that path ASAP, I'm sure these women are caking up. but this some candian wall street journal **** she pulling

if SHE made 50M in a year off only fans, believe some of pour favorite celebs would be following that path ASAP, I'm sure these women are caking up. but this some candian wall street journal **** she pulling

Exactly. You know how many women, influencers, IG bops, etc would be doing the same? There are women way more popular and attractive then her, if she made 50ms, thousands of other women also would be at 50+

Nah, Bhad Bhabie is an outlier. Not every famous chick is willing to ***** themselves out on OF. And the ones that do don’t have the virality that she has. I’m not into OF, but dudes who bought Bhad Bhabie’s are either young dudes who are in that tik tok crowd, which I think is the majority, or old dudes who have a fetish for young chicks.

Exactly. You know how many women, influencers, IG bops, etc would be doing the same? There are women way more popular and attractive then her, if she made 50ms, thousands of other women also would be at 50+

Who don’t got a link in bio now a days lol . I remember when that actress chick did a of and the regular girls were crying saying they were stealing since they are already famous . I think the actress chick made like a million in 24 hours . The only problem is that everybody got the same surgery , tat’s , lip injections and what not .

Back
Top Bottom