Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Last edited:
Page full of memes, fake jewels and po’ pimping :lol: :smh:,

He should be ok (unless he was wilding with minors). That evidence looks light

Edit* he going a lil too hard on the profile stories :rofl: :smh:

Photos are as recent as April 8th… look at the image quality:lol: :lol: :lol:

5D76F04D-FBD4-4030-8A63-9A05A7E4E56F.jpeg
4F52ADC4-B77B-4439-A149-CA93C3855378.jpeg

Pimpin online (or any illegal activities) when you already a public figure is a wild look and always a head scratcher :lol: :smh:

Didn’t another former rap cat just get jammed up too for the pimp ****? They gotta find a better way to still make some money

Don’t know how y’all got on the topic but I busted out laughing when I saw this video title randomly reccomended to me the other day

57EBE992-7F5A-4E41-8BCB-BC8F0C8A3EF3.jpeg

:lol:

YES

FUTURE vs RUSSEL WILSON think pieces are BACK on the menu.

Our Future, who art in Magic City. Hallowed be they name. Thy kingdom come thy will be done, in the streets as it is in the club.

Give us this day our daily lean and forgive our side b******, as we forgive our baby mommas who plot against us.

Lead us not into BBL’s but deliver us from gold diggers.

For thine is the streets, chicken wings and fries we don’t go on dates. Foreva Eva.

Amen

YES

FUTURE vs RUSSEL WILSON think pieces are BACK on the menu.

Our Future, who art in Magic City. Hallowed be they name. Thy kingdom come thy will be done, in the streets as it is in the club.

Give us this day our daily lean and forgive our side b******, as we forgive our baby mommas who plot against us.

Lead us not into BBL’s but deliver us from gold diggers.

For thine is the streets, chicken wings and fries we don’t go on dates. Foreva Eva.

Amen
1650927932233.gif

The main reason I avoid Walmart is cuz theres no more then 2 cashiers at any given time and self checkout be hit or miss so I know it’s never an in and out :smh: …Then they got horrible cart etiquette so you gotta keep your head on a swivel before you get ran over :lol:

Target is overrated. Limited selection and prices on stuff like grocery items are higher.

Walmart has it's issues but I've never seen wild stuff in person. I'm sure a lot of it is based on where you live though.
i took a step in a Walmart and turned right back around like Grandpa Simpson, it looked like the scene in Lean On Me when Joe Clark first got to East Side High.
(the one on West Rd. if you're from the Northside Houston, you know this place is a portal straight to hell)

For every 1 Target there's like 5 Walmart locations.

With things like "cart etiquette" being discussed... most complaints should be taken with a grain of salt. Carts with broken wheels I get. Lack of cashiers I get. (Going at the right time helps with that)

I saw a post on FB where this lady was bashing Walmart because she lost her wallet and she called back up there to get someone to search for it and they wouldn't. (She drove back and found it in a cart where her ******* left it.)

I don't see elephants in Target in spandex and crocs.

Half the people in Walmart look like they just got out of bed or are down bad.

I have a Walmart credit card and don't **** with Walmart. I would use it for bullets and the gas discount.

Back
Top Bottom