Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

volume-turn-up-the-volume.gif

Just one of those things i'm never gonna understand, go on tour for a few months, probably bring in a couple thousand & get throwaway thots.

that can't be worth your morals & jail time, but that seems like a even tradeoff for a lot of dudes :smh:
Unfortunately you just described the dream for a good amount of folks…It’s no shortage of ppl ready to mess with anybody that got a lil fame/attention no matter how bad or dumb the look is

Unfortunately you just described the dream for a good amount of folks…It’s no shortage of ppl ready to mess with anybody that got a lil fame/attention no matter how bad or dumb the look is
Yeah, some of them don't even have aspirations to say "maybe by hanging with so and so, it might be able to kick start my career". They just want to be around the action.

I need a toxic Future album more than ever right now.

These bars right here let me know everything i need to know about what's droppin

"Whack that *****, have his family writing me a novel
Went to Louis Vuitton just to show off my Balenciagas
Get mop from a prostitute, I feel her teeth, she ain't gettin' a dollar
My young ho twenty-two, she don't keep it P, I'ma **** her mama
She ain't just for the street, these **** for the Earth
I knew she was a freak, she grew up in a church"

pure Mayhem :lol:

Males using the word “toxic” and “petty” smh……

Interesting.…..

Men that uses phrases like “tea” and “shade” definitely raised up sitting around women to much, smh. He sound clownish

How y’all trying to shade the chics, that y’all lust for and gawk over? I already know this thread is more so aimed at women on SM. That’s ridiculous.

man ain’t suppose to hate on a female.

3D7367F2-4678-45AE-A7FB-A3C36D9B696A.gif

Back
Top Bottom