Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

truth is the rainbow haired dude is outsmarting all of the supposedly hard dudes
You can't show up to the circus thinking you're going to outperform the clown.
the clown doesn't care about looking like a fool, their only job is putting on a show
so even if you win you still lose

Makes zero sense :smh:

At this point if A artist feels like they have to respond they should just literally post his testimony & his kidnapping footage over & over again. No need for words to be exchange

but would he have that conversation with Wack though?

In the words of the poet laureates Cardi B and Offset, they do anything for clout.

You know these cats more concerned with getting their clicks and numbers up than they are delivering a consistent message. Wild part is that, a lot of times, they’re guilty of the same thing they speak out against. Blind leading the blind. Sucks that some people fall for the okiedoke.

yes-praise.gif

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Your favorite rapper wears pearls, blonde hair, and animal print as well….

You got all them h*** but 31 with no kids? Something don’t add up. Since you want to talk about pulling women

Mans out here like hammering hank Aaron when it comes to the ladies…. But where the children at bruh?

Stop using them gas station pills. S*** done zapped you.

How you in your physical prime as man, but got erectile dysfunction:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have rethought posting this

When Wack on there him and Wallo was calling Wack out on some of his ****

That interview with Wack wasn't a good look.

They were more concerned about Wack being around a rat and street politics. Which totally contradicts what Gillie just said.

Plus I noticed they edited part of it.

Sometimes I type whole responses in here to some of the headlines/stories that goes on in rap these days, then I just delete it. 9 times out of 10, this rap stuff is really just the circus, and it doesn’t even warrant the discussion. Just sit back and tune into the latest episode of guess. who plays themselves.

Last edited:
Sometimes I type whole responses in here to some of the headlines/stories that goes on in rap these days, then I just delete it. 9 times out of 10, this rap stuff **** is really just the circus, and it doesn’t even warrant the discussion. Just sit back and tune into the latest episode of guess. who plays themselves.

Just like texting a girl sometimes

After re-reading your response you think "know what b**** you got it..."

Back
Top Bottom