Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

rejoice.png

This the one. :smh:

also all those Gucci the best A&R in music **** look a whole lot different when you have to do the whole job & not just recognize a ****** hot :lol:
Nah he got the best eye for the talent as an artist…. Proof in pudding b.

Pretty sure this is wayne most recent public appearance.

This n_ has no front teeth bruh. S*** crazy. Them drugs really gotta hold of bruh.

Dgaf about his top 5 list tbh. Just Sad to see dude in this typa condition.

Him n juelz went a lil too hard with that s***.

This n_ has no front teeth bruh. S*** crazy. Them drugs really gotta hold of bruh.

He said the Goodie Mob? Including Kast?

I believe I see teeth and nothing in comparison to Juelz. Wayne teeth never been an issue.

Wayne has a top and bottom grill in so you can't even see his real teeth. Which are probably shaved down or look bad based off wearing them for like 3 decades.

He said Goodie Mob not Dungeon Family so Outkast wouldn't be included.

Wayne has a top and bottom grill in so you can't even see his real teeth. Which are probably shaved down or look bad based off wearing them for like 3 decades.

He said Goodie Mob not Dungeon Family so Outkast wouldn't be included.
I was gonna say something similar. You can actually see both sets of grills in that video.

Wayne and the rest of CM were EARLY on permanent diamond/ gold grills. I believe Ye's bottom 6 are permanent too.

Back
Top Bottom