Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All the fat unattractive chicks with unreasonable expectations are happy about Kevin Samuels, like we don't know the reason they were so outraged about him. Because what he was saying applied.

He just said what a lot of us thought.

He beat cancer when he was younger, I wonder if that played a role. People are saying radiation treatment can cause heart damage.

Naw Harlow is no where as talented as Drake in 09/10..he lacks charisma in his music and uses the same flow every song...he's like a more urban version of Macklemore

Drake wasn’t anywhere as charismatic as we’ve come to know him in 2009/2010. Y’all must’ve forgot.

:lol:

Harlow got “it” (im not saying I’m a fan…I’m just telling you what it is). Y’all going to see. It’s about to be Harlow as the the guy. It’s setting up exactly that way.

Drake wasn’t anywhere as charismatic as we’ve come to know him in 2009/2010. Y’all must’ve forgot.

:lol:

Harlow got “it” (im not saying I’m a fan…I’m just telling you what it is). Y’all going to see. It’s about to be Harlow as the the guy. It’s setting up exactly that way.
Jack is just IG/TikTok popular, Drake was dropping songs like this in 2010, not the same league of artist whatsoever.

Two commerical albums in, and there's nothing that really stands out anywhere near the level of Take Care or So Far Gone etc.

Jack is just IG/TikTok popular, Drake was dropping songs like this in 2010, not the same league of artist whatsoever.

Two commerical albums in, and there's nothing that really stands out anywhere near the level of Take Care or So Far Gone etc.

This is the #1 song in the country. Currently

Y’all forget the “Drake is only for chicks” era. And the constant downplaying of him becoming the biggest at the time :lol:. You look up a few short years later, and he’s that.

Y’all will see. It’s very, very easy to see.

Jack Harlow is just another drake imposter and drake does drake better than anyone else does. If im gonna listen to someone copying drake, I might as well just listen to the creator.

Gave the album a listen and of course the drake song and the last song mainly cause of the beat are the only ones I will revisit.

Side Chick gotta be one of the corniest songs I've heard in a minute.

I mess with some Jack Harlow songs but was listening to part of the album last night and wasn't feeling most of what I heard. That Poison track with Lil Wayne was terrible and so cringe when he started singing on the hook. I definitely get his appeal but feel he's not close to Drake's level.

White producers tho :pimp:

Shout-out to my producer

Facts though. I respect white producers waaaaay more than white rappers. :lol:
As soon as they try to step in that booth though.
thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Back
Top Bottom