Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also he grew braids and started wearing dunks/Jordan 1's

and not sure about doing it better, because I don't think Travis is that great. I think he got the Kanye and Kardashian boost, which helped him get the Nike look.
Nobody said he was great
But he makes better music than Rocky which has nothing to do with the Kardashians….

Nobody said he was great
But he makes better music than Rocky which has nothing to do with the Kardashians….

I prefer Rocky, Travis makes music just for the type of people who appear at his concerts

and being a Kardashian baby daddy was a huge boost to his career

What type of people appear at Travis Scott concerts?

You talking about people who love the word n**** but don't have any n*** in them?

perfect-100-percent-grade-picture-id607884310

Travis is still just an off shoot Kanye to me.
That's what he does. He takes from someone each step of the way. Don't get me wrong, he's talented, but it's clear and obvious that he takes from others each step of the way. He does this in all facets of it too. If it weren't for the Jenner and Kanye link up, he wouldn't be as popular imo. Good artist nonetheless and talented.

Travis has always made it clear that his influence was Kanye, Pharrell and Kid Cudi…

So Magic33 Magic33 you saying Rocky was only influenced by Bone Thugs???

Bro there’s LITERALLY excerpts of ASAP Yams telling rocky to copy Houston, and 3-6 mafia.

It was YAMS who told rocky to reach out to spaceghostpurp who is a Miamian.

Early iRocky was 50% Houston, 30% Memphis influence but okay….

EVERYTHINGS PURPLEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom