Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I enjoy both artist but don’t act like rocky and them ain’t cater to the snowboards.

Rocky and Ferg have both exhibited traits of self hate with some of their comments…….

So Rocky and A$ap weren't influential over music and it's aesthetic over the past ten years :lol:

When did I say they weren’t influential? You accused Travis of copying ASAPs braids and for wearing Jordan 1s….

Travis always been a trendsetter of his own, in terms of fashion. Rocky too.

I’ve always said Rocky and Wale are the two most influential as far as fashion, for our generation. From 2010 - present. Rocky and Wale have their imprint alllll over hip hop fashion

When did I say they weren’t influential? You accused Travis of copying ASAPs braids and for wearing Jordan 1s….

Travis always been a trendsetter of his own, in terms of fashion.

I’ve always said Rocky and Wale are the two most influential as far as fashion, for our generation. From 2010 - present. Rocky and Wale have their imprint alllll over hip hop fashion

No he was not :lol:

I enjoy both artist but don’t act like rocky and them ain’t cater to the snowboards.

Rocky and Ferg have both exhibited traits of self hate with some of their comments…….

What does that have to do about anything?

You can find negative articles about Travis.

Your arguments are all over the place.

Travis has always made it clear that his influence was Kanye, Pharrell and Kid Cudi…

So Magic33 Magic33 you saying Rocky was only influenced by Bone Thugs???

Bro there’s LITERALLY excerpts of ASAP Yams telling rocky to copy Houston, and 3-6 mafia.

It was YAMS who told rocky to reach out to spaceghostpurp who is a Miamian.

Early iRocky was 50% Houston, 30% Memphis influence but okay….

EVERYTHINGS PURPLEEEEEE

Do you ever know what the **** you're talking about?

Do you actually listen to what the **** you discuss, because it's pretty obvious you don't. You can listen to Rocky's first project. They weren't influenced by one sound.

Has this F1 **** in Miami always been a go to like this or did they spend a lot of money this year to make it so?

Just heard Bomani talk about it on his pod. Steven Ross made more money this past weekend off the F1 race than off dolphins tickets for the year.

He and they are trying to make it an annual event I'm sure.

Thats not what he asked :lol:

You just jealous that they not having it in Toronto so you can sell K2 to the tourist:lol: :lol: :rofl:

“Did they spend a lot of money this YEAR to make it so”

= they’ve got a ten year contract…… his question was answered.

…….

I know they’ve had it down there but this year it felt like they tried to make it like All Star Weekend/Super Bowl with DJs, parties, performances etc. whereas I never really heard that much about it in previous years.

That's prolly cause they tore the parking lot up to make that ****. ***** gotta park in a different county to walk to the game
So in Drink Champs A$AP said Travis Scott stole his whole style. I can see some similarities.
Kanye saying that put the battery in Rocky back, ****** been silent shading each other (not to mention swapping Jenners and Rihanna's).

Similarities are very finite and minute esp considering Rocky aint got a specific sound to him

Still got all those old Raider Klan joints on MP3.

Apparently SGP came out and said he's on the autism spectrum. He had a twitter account that got shut down but he was talking crazy on there for a minute too.

All these people hating on Travis, what about Owl Pharoah? That was a pretty innovative tape at the time, was he a plant then too ?

His first couple of songs you could instantly hear the MBDTF/Kid Cudi influence.

In retrospect Owl Pharoah was dope for mixing the Yeezus sound with the Atlanta sound at the time.

But to answer your question yes by that time he was already affiliated with Kanye and TI lol

Back
Top Bottom