Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

RIP Trouble. Another rapper gone too early :smh:

Dolph, Keed, Bankroll, Nipsey, Trouble… the names go on. Being a rapper shouldn’t be this dangerous.

Serious question here. Do you think simply being rappers is what led to their respective fates?

Nah. You can definitely be a rapper and duck the bull****. It’s just disproportionate to any other “legit” lane.

I’m more so just sad all these rappers keep dying.

Serious question here. Do you think simply being rappers is what led to their respective fates?
Actually I do. I think the popularity from being a rapper puts a target on your back. Hating *** dudes, especially from you community, will plot on you just for you being successful and them not having anything going on in their life.

Y’all n_ s got all that from that… :lol:

I’m basically saying ain’t no n_ finna take her serious going forward she bout to be straight pass around status.

Who cares if she pass around bruh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don’t care

But it’s always sucker ducks out here…

What, you want a good man for her? You want her to have man who will love and obey her? You want her to be happy? :lol: :lol:

Mans wants the best for a b*** that he don’t even know.

Last edited:
RIP. Between the killings and feds, all of this foolishness is killing the Atlanta wave. It ain’t safe right now.

Poor kid. He can't even be 30 yet and has to go through this. The world is mad unsafe man.

I really feel like we might be approaching the end of times. The amount of absurb situations has been totally normalized. I didn’t even get to speak on the Buffalo shootings before Uvalde happened. The world is moving too fast for me and I’m desensitized to all of it.

Back
Top Bottom