Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

G code is mos def better than most give it credit for, but iono bout that one tho. Lol

Now soulja rags, an argument could be made for that.
Idk, it could be nostalgia for me. 400 Degreez was my first CM album. My auntie put me on. G-Code was the one I was looking forward to because at that point, I was hooked on CM and knew who everyone was. I remember when all the album slips would have all the albums “coming soon”. I probably bought every album from that era with the exception of Turk :lol:

Was a good run. Replaced 106 and Park as the mandatory music interview show for a minute.

Hope they got it to where they get paid off the money the clips generate lol

Also…

1660095625502.gif

It’s been quiet for TBC for a minute anyways

Once the Gucci Mane and Chatty interview happen, I could tell Yee wasn't long for being up there. That was mad awkward and it took Chatty a week or two to even apologize, like he didn't realize what he did was wrong.

I think Yee is the only one gone, Chatty and Envy renewed their contracts.

Yee might be leaving, but I believe Envy and Ctg both re-signed with IHeart/TBC within the last year or 2, so it may be the two of them moving forward.

I listen to tbc almost daily (background noise while I’m working), but it’s not the end of the world if they have to be replaced. The show’s been “meh” for years.

Last edited:
Once the Gucci Mane and Chatty interview happen, I could tell Yee wasn't long for being up there. That was mad awkward and it took Chatty a week or two to even apologize, like he didn't realize what he did was wrong.

I think Yee is the only one gone, Chatty and Envy renewed their contracts.
To me how Envy referred to Charlemagne in the flip the script interview had me anticipating some kind of announcement.

Damn the breakfast club ending is huge. It's still the only real hip hop radio show with that big a reach.

I wonder what Yee does next.

Back
Top Bottom