Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This Jay Worthy and Harry Fraud tape

lawd.png
This special

Somebody posted a Fredro Starr clip and I’ve never seen that :rofl: Angela sounded like she was on the verge of calling the police

I think on Math Hoffa they talked about it, TBC scrubbed it off the net. Which is weird, because it's up there with Baby, Soulja Boy and Ray J.

You have to do your googles to get it.

Yeah, honestly all the funny moments she's not responsible for.

Even Envy has the Drama and Desus and Mero ones.

They can get another female. The only thing is timing and knowing someone, but that can add another entertainment factor.

It used to be awkward anyway, when for Covid Chatty and Envy would be in the studio and she was at home.

What G-Unit song was Irv Gotti talking about where Lloyd popped up in their video ?

I was wondering the same

When Nore was like what, what video was this, and Irv was like see nobody even cared. :rofl:

I tried to search for it a little, but it's thrown off because of Banks.

I was wondering the same

When Nore was like what, what video was this, and Irv was like see nobody even cared. :rofl:

I tried to search for it a little, but it's thrown off because of Banks.
Exactly, NOTHING is coming up :rofl: I searched “g-unit featuring Lloyd singer” and I’m seeing Hands Up, Smile, Karma, and various other Banks singles :lol:

Only song/video I can think of :lol:

I forgot all about this.

I thought it was something during the peak of their beef.

This was years later. Nobody was even thinking about Murder Inc then.

and Irv did this in real life? He was bragging about giving Lloyd the JFK car Suge did for him.

Back
Top Bottom