Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Some Tupac stan. Dude came in telling people to pull up to Iowa or Idaho(?) and was telling cats he ain’t scared. It was confusing cause cats was just discussing Pacs music and someone just disagreed and it kicked off

Boisie Idaho if I recall :lol:. And he was getting at a senior citizen Magic33 Magic33 :smh:

Dude was hilarious. Wish those posts didn’t get sniped. He said some hilarious **** :lol:

The hellrazor cat you guys talking about?

I didn't even know it got to that. I thought him and magic were discussing Pac.

Seemed like it was the normal banter exchange then I saw him say he knew or rubbed elbows with Patti LaBelle Dolly Patron and nem and thought it was all love and just jokes.

Internet... serious business.

It was funny reading him say "you arguing opinion", when he does that every day :lol:

Definition of the pot calling the kettle black, that’s literally all he does lol but it’s clear he got banned from the thread from that ****, he would’ve been posted 30 times by now he don’t take no days off … without him and Grimey it’s bout to be straight kumbaya vibes in here, them the two ****** who started all the arguments

Thread’s still under surveillance so we might as well keep the conversation moving along.

Looks like the Tory trial got pushed back to late November/early December.

Swear this mess seems never ending. :lol: :smh:

Thread’s still under surveillance so we might as well keep the conversation moving along.

Looks like the Tory trial got pushed back to late November/early December.

Swear this mess seems never ending. :lol: :smh:
Dragging the whole thing just for nothing to really happen…Tory ain’t seeing no real time and nothing happening with Meg either way

Just wasting funds and resources over this bs :smh:

This should go without saying, but NikeTalk rules apply to all NikeTalk forums and threads. All of us are here voluntarily. Anyone who doesn't wish to be subject to NikeTalk's restrictions can simply post elsewhere.

If you really want CPAC Shakur out here threatening people with his January 6th arsenal, consequence-free, from the safety of his cornfield, Instagram might be the platform for you.

CPAC-Shakur.jpg

And if you're seriously trying to equate moderation on a private Internet message board with America's racist "War on Drugs," you're cosplaying just like he was.

Saw this on my timeline and people going in…. This is one misleading *** headline 💀. Hate when they play these media/headline games

Back
Top Bottom