Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The catty beef stuff is part of why a lot of us in here, and men at large really, don’t really check for certain female rappers. That Nicki/Cardi stuff will always be corny to me.

Hopefully the newer acts like Glorilla and Ice Spice don’t go out sad like that.

and they don't rap

not even Nicki, which makes me look at her wondering if she really writes all her stuff

I wish Boosie had better producers/access to quality writers and production, because what he’s doing independently…this long is hella impressive. Smart brother too. Just be wilding sometimes :lol:

Twitter Beef is a part of the feedback loop to get their fans engaged. It's never real.

Fox and Kim had ****** pull up and start shooting. Let's hope these never go that far.

You forgot that Nicki and Cardi have real beef that got physical with her VH1 goon when people thought it wasn't that serious?

Sides have been drawn.

Thats not her real name. I googled her, her real name is Valerie. Her stage name is "Greatest V".
Greatest V huh?

6E67FF07-B22F-408B-A914-80476143D042.jpeg

The catty beef stuff is part of why a lot of us in here, and men at large really, don’t really check for certain female rappers. That Nicki/Cardi stuff will always be corny to me.

Hopefully the newer acts like Glorilla and Ice Spice don’t go out sad like that.
Ice Spice going out sad simply for the fact that she comes across as somebody that lost a bet and is forced to rap.

Pretty solid interview. His bag is breaking down the industry like that NBA Youngboy 20 album ****. Wonder who the original dude he was talking about. He said he did a response and always talking down on youth lol. Interesting to see how bruh fares as some young dude inevitably comes into his lane

Pretty solid interview. His bag is breaking down the industry like that NBA Youngboy 20 album ****. Wonder who the original dude he was talking about. He said he did a response and always talking down on youth lol. Interesting to see how bruh fares as some young dude inevitably comes into his lane

Most of what Akademiks says is somewhat correct. But he’s a dude with no integrity, that also profits off of hip hop, without shame.

The thing about him is, he makes it known he has no integrity (and when you view him from that lense, you can easily understand what he’s saying)

A lot of other people hide behind fake morality and “culture” stuff, and use him as an easy target.

He’s terrible, but also very right with what he says/sees.

Ice Spice going out sad simply for the fact that she comes across as somebody that lost a bet and is forced to rap.
Not that we comparing but ice spice would get washed by Glo if it ever came to it. You can tell Glo really is passionate about this.

That ice spice song is legit just a chick stumbling into a lick. I aint mad at it but I gotta call a spade a spade.

Not that we comparing but ice spice would get washed by Glo if it ever came to it. You can tell Glo really is passionate about this.

That ice spice song is legit just a chick stumbling into a lick. I aint mad at it but I gotta call a spade a spade.
Stumbling is the perfect word. She makes Saweetie sound like Nas on the Stillmatic Intro.

Back
Top Bottom