Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Father and son , had the son go in and do it smfh

Also they were already in the lot when pnb arrived, lot of dickheads owe his girl an apology

Wrong place, wrong time, in other words, wrong Roscoe's

She'll get it when the light skin shorty who works for the Celtics gets one

I’d imagine the kid’s lawyers could argue that the kid was coerced by the parent.

Hopefully that doesn’t stand though.

That's why wasn't about to rush to blame his girl. It's a lot of ways he coulda been spotted.

Fellas just don't go to certain areas, ain't it worth it. I'm from DC, certain parts of DC I ain't messing with no more. I damn sure ain't messing with Baltimore, my black *** ain't going past catonsville.

That's why wasn't about to rush to blame his girl. It's a lot of ways he coulda been spotted.

Fellas just don't go to certain areas, ain't it worth it. I'm from DC, certain parts of DC I ain't messing with no more. I damn sure ain't messing with Baltimore, my black *** ain't going past catonsville.

This was the obvious way to approach it from the jump:

But people, so thirsty online to push an agenda.

I’m looking at you P Present too

Just go to IG, people post their roscoes plates all the time. There's absolutely no harm in that.

The idea that they were plotting on PnB Rock so hard that they were locked in on his whereabouts because of his girlfriends is such a wild fan fiction type of rationale...

Just two seconds of thinking would have made the gf **** so unlikely.

They'd have to
1) know who his girlfriend was, because he didn't post the location
2) Know her IG
3) The timing would have to have been perfect
4) She would have had to post the exact roscoes location on IG which is very easy to not do

Just galaxy brain stuff by the culture man

Normally the most obvious answer is the correct one, but people over complicate it.

The way IG is set up you see people mad random anyway. He'd have to be following five people, and then it would still give you mad suggestions and randoms.

They saw a dude with a lot of jewelry where he shouldn't have been.

Hopefully people learn the most important lesson from this is, you don't have to look rich at all times.

Just go to IG, people post their roscoes plates all the time. There's absolutely no harm in that.

The idea that they were plotting on PnB Rock so hard that they were locked in on his whereabouts because of his girlfriends is such a wild fan fiction type of rationale...

Just two seconds of thinking would have made the gf **** so unlikely.

They'd have to
1) know who his girlfriend was, because he didn't post the location
2) Know her IG
3) The timing would have to have been perfect
4) She would have had to post the exact roscoes location on IG which is very easy to not do

Just galaxy brain stuff by the culture man

People too infatuated with pushing their agendas man. And they’re TOO online with how they think.

Any body with any sense, or real life experience knows that PNB was extremely reckless. You don’t go to the worst neighborhood in any city (especially one you’re not from) with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, and a 6 figure car. By yourself. With my only your girl. And SIT DOWN and eat there.

That’s super common sense. But it’s a lot easier to just blame a woman online, because “females yadaadaada”

*****s are losing the plot.

people were wrong for trying to blame his GF, still doesn't change the sentiment behind the messaging tho. posting your location, especially when your with someone famous who has thousands in jewelry & whips

Sure, the sentiment’s valid, but people being so quick to affix blame on his shorty was weak. There are dozens of scenarios that could’ve occurred that could’ve theoretically lead to him losing his life.

The internet going after/going hard against his girl was just people picking at low hanging fruit.

Folks are too quick to rush to judgement. A lot of mf’s who just want to be seen as lead private eye amidst a tragedy. Internet really has people thinking they can solve a murder in under 24 hours.

I'm not speaking specifically on the PNB situation, but people being robbed/set up due to social media post are a 100 percent a real thing, there is no fan fiction involved with that concept.

there's a reason so many rappers came out after the PNB situation & admitted to being very careful about posting their locations & whereabouts

People too infatuated with pushing their agendas man. And they’re TOO online with how they think.

Any body with any sense, or real life experience knows that PNB was extremely reckless. You don’t go to the worst neighborhood in any city (especially one you’re not from) with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, and a 6 figure car. By yourself. With my only your girl. And SIT DOWN and eat there.

That’s super common sense. But it’s a lot easier to just blame a woman online, because “females yadaadaada”

*****s are losing the plot.

It's that manosphere ****. When in doubt, just blame women. They're doing something wrong.

I'm lowkey serious.

The idea that someone was so locked in on PnB that they knew his girl's IG (Because he didn't post the lo), followed her, saw that she was at roscoes, (btw you couldn't even tell which roscoes it was from the pic so we're 'assuming' she put the right location down), raced down there to hit a lick set up the getaway car etc., is straight fan fiction

I'm like the only PnB rock fan I know (I literally downloaded love me again from a few weeks back) and I had / have no idea who his gf was. Just dumb

RIP

I'm not speaking specifically on the PNB situation, but people being robbed/set up due to social media post are a 100 percent a real thing, there is no fan fiction involved with that concept.

there's a reason so many rappers came out after the PNB situation & admitted to being very careful about posting their locations & whereabouts

It's because the rappers post the location though or in less likely situations, someone is there notices them and tells someone else, and coordinates it that way.

I saw PNB Rock's story that day. He didn't post anything related to roscoes.

****** are not finding out where rappers are at from their girlfriends instastory. That is not a thing. Nope.

It's that manosphere ****. When in doubt, just blame women. They're doing something wrong.

I'm lowkey serious.

The idea that someone was so locked in on PnB that they knew his girl's IG (Because he didn't post the lo), followed her, saw that she was at roscoes, (btw you couldn't even tell which roscoes it was from the pic so we're 'assuming' she put the right location down), raced down there to hit a lick set up the getaway car etc., is straight fan fiction

I'm like the only PnB rock fan I know (I literally downloaded love me again from a few weeks back) and I had / have no idea who his gf was. Just dumb

RIP

I knew who she was, but she wasn't worthy of my ghost follow. :lol:

but that type of behavior is more you have beef with someone and you want to catch them slipping. That's not this.

Back
Top Bottom